Windows 10: Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar?

Discus and support Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have repeatedly tried Microsoft Mail and Calendar app and each time I've quit using it due to failures, bugs and my irritation with it. I just would... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JohnBurns, Nov 8, 2018.

1. JohnBurns Win User

Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar?

I have repeatedly tried Microsoft Mail and Calendar app and each time I've quit using it due to failures, bugs and my irritation with it. I just would like to know if anyone really uses it and feels secure and satisfied with it. It would seem MS could make a better mail program for Windows 10, but I guess they either don't have the demand or are just not interested. They seem to have made a decent Anti-virus in Windows Defender, so they could probably make a decent mail app if they tried?

:)

JohnBurns, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar? [​IMG]

meebers, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar? - Similar Threads - Has anyone experience

2. Has anyone else had this error based on MS Update yesterday 'oxc0000142'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone else had this error based on MS Update yesterday 'oxc0000142'?: I am getting an error if I try to open any Office file created before the update, whether in Word, Excel, PPT. The Office Application opens, says'updating office, please wait a moment' and then after some minutes, the error below appears:[ATTACH]...
  3. Has anyone ever had this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  4. Ms Win 10 Mail and Calendar program

Ms Win 10 Mail and Calendar program: I need to get Mail working again, or outlook. I ran Ms' SetupProd_OffScrub.exe file to clean off Office 365 and it cleaned off most of my other programs like Mail!...
  5. has anyone had this happen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    has anyone had this happen?: Hi My sons laptop runs Windows 10. when he started it the other day this came up, your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we"re just collecting some error info and the we will restart for you. for more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit...
  6. Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?

Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?: Greetings Earthlings. Newbie to this forum, go easy on me. I'm thinking about purchasing a site license for a program called FLOWCODE? It's a programming app that allows the use of (for example) flow charts. I'm currently using SUBLIME TEXT however I'm investigating...
  7. MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?: Hi, I happened to run one of those so-called privacy programs out of curiosity, and was startled to find this (last item): [img] Have you ever heard of this? Thanks! 115719
  8. Anyone knows good MS-DOS 7.1 games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone knows good MS-DOS 7.1 games?: I found my old PC with MS-DOS, anyone knows some cool games? Thanks. 3099
  9. Anyone able to use Mail and Calendar apps?

Anyone able to use Mail and Calendar apps?: I haven't been able to successfully use either Mail or Calendar, I've tested with an Office 365 account and a Gmail account. In both instances each app sits there for hours after I add the account, no data syncs (Mail says "Still working on it") and I'm not able to click the...
  10. New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com: Last year, we launched the Outlook.com beta to bring you a faster, smarter, and more personalized inbox. We’d like to thank the millions of people who opted into the beta over the last six months and provided valuable feedback. We’re wrapping up the first phase of the beta by...