Windows 10: Has anyone had the laptop keyboard stop working and even the onscreen stop working at the...

Discus and support Has anyone had the laptop keyboard stop working and even the onscreen stop working at the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It started making noise, then when I typed a letter, some symbol, I did not recognize popped up or nothing was displayed at all. I don't want to reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NewAcct1, Oct 14, 2020.

1. NewAcct1 Win User

Has anyone had the laptop keyboard stop working and even the onscreen stop working at the...

It started making noise, then when I typed a letter, some symbol, I did not recognize popped up or nothing was displayed at all. I don't want to reboot because, I will not be able to type in my password. Any ideas about what is going on? I just installed a software anti virus called Bidefender Antivirus. Did this damage my system? My system will not restore to prior settings. Msg me at 3474587600 Thanks!

:)

NewAcct1, Oct 14, 2020
  2. zunairT Win User

keyboard stopped working

i have an acer e1-570 laptop. yesterday after an automatic update the keyboard of my laptop stopped working . i've been using the onscreen keyboard since. i've read different posts on this site but none helped. my driver is up to date and there is no lowerfilter.

what should i do to make it work?

zunairT, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Nafis F. Win User
    Keyboard Stops Working!!!

Hello!

Thank you for your help, tried your method, but still the external keyboard stops working after I wake the laptop up from sleep.

Note: The external mouse always works, only the keyboard stops working.

Thank you again! Please let me know if you have any other suggestions!!

Nafis F., Oct 14, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Has anyone had the laptop keyboard stop working and even the onscreen stop working at the...

random keyboard keys stop working?

i went out today and everything was fine, i come home and three random keys stopped working, maybe more i havent noticed yet. the three key on the left side of the keyboard not working, the left shift stopped working, and the enter key stopped working, but the one on the numpad works fine. no one was home to use it, nothing spilled on it, i tried it on another computer and same deal. im gonna go buy a new one tomorrow but it makes me sad cause i loved this keyboard lol, microsoft ergonomic 4000. ill probably buy the same exact one if its in stock tomorrow, this one lasted or 4 years about. im just confused why three random keys spread out stopped working at the same time...seems very weird

OrbitzXT, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Has anyone had the laptop keyboard stop working and even the onscreen stop working at the... - Similar Threads - Has anyone laptop

2. Laptop keyboard stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard stops working.: Hello, My lenovo laptops keyboard stops working after a few minutes. When i restart, it works again and then stops after few minutes.When i connect an external usb keyboard that works fine.Any possible reason/solution?I've already tried famous fixes such as driver...
  3. Laptop keyboard stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard stops working.: Hello, My lenovo laptops keyboard stops working after a few minutes. When i restart, it works again and then stops after few minutes.When i connect an external usb keyboard that works fine.Any possible reason/solution?I've already tried famous fixes such as driver...
  4. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working: My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped working too. I cannot type at all. Help!!!...
  5. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working: My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped working too. I cannot type at all. Help!!!...
  6. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  8. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  9. My Lenovo Laptop Keyboard had recently stopped working :(

My Lenovo Laptop Keyboard had recently stopped working :(: Dear Windows, Yesterday, my Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR laptop was working very fine. But for no reason at all, my keyboard wasn't working properly. Some keys are still works, but the T, F, G, the number keys, and others didn't. I tried every single method (i.e....
  10. laptop keyboard stopped working

laptop keyboard stopped working: my Windows 10 laptop keyboard stopped working, how do i fix it? it is the built-in keyboard, not a peripheral. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keyboard-stopped-working/5c321f64-21f0-4847-8810-1214c02df5fb