Windows 10: Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?

Discus and support Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was recently advised here to download EasyBCD, but accidentally installed EasyUEFI. Has anyone heard of it? I didn't find too much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mibaup, Feb 6, 2016.

1. mibaup Win User

Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?

Hello,

I was recently advised here to download EasyBCD, but accidentally installed EasyUEFI.
    Has anyone heard of it? I didn't find too much information about it anywhere.

Thanks!

:)

mibaup, Feb 6, 2016

2. Has anyone heard of these training courses?

Has anyone heard of these training courses? On this page
    Cursos INEM (SEPE) Gratuitos | Cursosdelinem.esI got information but I wanted
    to know if I can learn about Windows applications.

CarmenHeredia1, Feb 6, 2016
  3. Has anyone heard of these training courses?

You could try to search for the name of the company plus the word "review" in a search engine and you might get results back.

Solar-Eclipse, Feb 6, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

I never heard of it. I second the suggestion to use EasyBCD. I have used it for years.

Winuser, Feb 7, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    EasyEufi comes from same company who make the excellent Wintousb package which allows you to create bootable usb drive with Windows (Similar to Win to Go drives bt also on hdds, standard usb drives).

Never used it but pretty sure it wil be a quality tool.

cereberus, Feb 7, 2016
  6. topgundcp Win User
    Yes, I used it back in September last year. IMO, the software is worthless ie. nothing worked, tried to delete an orphan entry in the Boot Manager and did not work, I even registered in their forum about the problem but got no answer.
    So much for easy UEFI but to be fair, I used the free version.

@cereberus
    I also tried WinToUSB and it worked. However, I build my own WinPE and put whatever I need on it and boot it from any PC. Same way as KYHI did with his.

topgundcp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe? - Similar Threads - Has anyone heard

2. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?: found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c...
  3. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?: found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c...
  4. Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield: Has anyone heard of an app called HotSpot Shield, I'm guessing it is a VPN. It showed up on my Fujitsu Q704 convertible after I allowed a bunch of updates to be done after I purchased it. Wondering if it is any good or not, or if it is a umm, well, bs app. Also I am an owner...
  5. Anyone ever heard of walliant?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever heard of walliant?: Found a game I wanted to try but the website seemed sketchy, thought I was just paranoid but I was wrong. I have a dell laptop, I deleted everything the download came with but this thing called walliant downloaded with it and when I try to uninstall it asks if I want to let...
  6. Alternative to EasyUEFI?

Alternative to EasyUEFI?: EasyUEFI used to be great (like EasyBCD) but unfortunately now it seems it has been taken over by Hasleo and the free version just stops working after some time. [img] I have obviously downloaded it from the wrong place but has anyone got a link the old free version which...
  7. Alternative to EasyUEFI?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative to EasyUEFI?: EasyUEFI used to be great (like EasyBCD) but unfortunately now it seems it has been taken over by Hasleo and the free version just stops working after some time. [img] I have obviously downloaded it from the wrong place but has anyone got a link the old free version which...
  8. MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?: Hi, I happened to run one of those so-called privacy programs out of curiosity, and was startled to find this (last item): [img] Have you ever heard of this? Thanks! 115719
  9. Anyone Heard Of Screensaver Stopping An Ongoing A/V Scan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone Heard Of Screensaver Stopping An Ongoing A/V Scan?: On another forum I'm trying to help a guy who insists his A/V scan is interrupted every time his screensaver engages/locks. (requires password to resume). He's blaming the A/V and I'm blaming Windows 10....ideas anyone? 33035
  10. anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??

anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??: Hi all was searching for a simple sandbox and came across a youtube video on this one shadesandbox here's the address shadesandbox. com anyone use it from here and what do you know about it does it play nice with antiviruses and i know sandboxie does not like allot of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. easyuefi review

2. Is EasyUEFI safe

3. easyuefi scam

4. easyuefi scams ,
  5. is easyuefi a scam