Windows 10: Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

Discus and support Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErnestGriffin, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c

:)

ErnestGriffin, Oct 19, 2021

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Flyordie Win User

Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

1. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs? - Similar Threads - Has anyone heard

2. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?: found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c...
  3. Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield: Has anyone heard of an app called HotSpot Shield, I'm guessing it is a VPN. It showed up on my Fujitsu Q704 convertible after I allowed a bunch of updates to be done after I purchased it. Wondering if it is any good or not, or if it is a umm, well, bs app. Also I am an owner...
  4. Anyone ever heard of walliant?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever heard of walliant?: Found a game I wanted to try but the website seemed sketchy, thought I was just paranoid but I was wrong. I have a dell laptop, I deleted everything the download came with but this thing called walliant downloaded with it and when I try to uninstall it asks if I want to let...
  5. Trouble with App removal CDNetstreamer2.r05? Anyone heard of it?

Trouble with App removal CDNetstreamer2.r05? Anyone heard of it?: So I've been getting these pop up ads at random. When I'm surfing on mozilla, when I'm just cruising around my desktop moving files or doing drive modifications or what ever else. I understand when surfing the net but when I'm just on my desktop with no browsers open? Also...
  6. MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?: Hi, I happened to run one of those so-called privacy programs out of curiosity, and was startled to find this (last item): [img] Have you ever heard of this? Thanks! 115719
  7. Anyone Heard Of Screensaver Stopping An Ongoing A/V Scan?

Anyone Heard Of Screensaver Stopping An Ongoing A/V Scan?: On another forum I'm trying to help a guy who insists his A/V scan is interrupted every time his screensaver engages/locks. (requires password to resume). He's blaming the A/V and I'm blaming Windows 10....ideas anyone? 33035
  8. anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??

anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??: Hi all was searching for a simple sandbox and came across a youtube video on this one shadesandbox here's the address shadesandbox. com anyone use it from here and what do you know about it does it play nice with antiviruses and i know sandboxie does not like allot of...
  9. Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?

Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?: Hello, I was recently advised here to download EasyBCD, but accidentally installed EasyUEFI. Has anyone heard of it? I didn't find too much information about it anywhere. Thanks! 40074
  10. anyone heard of this blu-ray software Leawo player

anyone heard of this blu-ray software Leawo player: Hi all so this is a not clickable link do to safety reason has anyone heard of this software Leawo blu ray software here is not clickable link must copy and past, is it any good. www. leawo.com/blu-ray-player/?b as i was looking for a free bdvd player and was wondering has...