Windows 10: Has anyone installed Windows 10 on a Raspberry PI?

Discus and support Has anyone installed Windows 10 on a Raspberry PI? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; And if so how was the install process and performance?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pickle_Nick, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Has anyone installed Windows 10 on a Raspberry PI?

And if so how was the install process and performance?

:)

Pickle_Nick, Mar 18, 2019

2. Brand new Raspberry Pi 2 comes with Windows 10 AND Ubuntu support !

sources

blobster21, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Trouble seeing Raspberry Pi in Networks

I have a Raspberry Pi that is running samba to share with the Windows network. In Run, I enter \\Raspi and it comes right up with the appropriate shares. That means the samba shares are actually there, yet when I open Networks, all my computers are there except the Raspi.

To try to fix this:
    1. I rebooted both the Pi and my PC
    2. I double checked the samba configuration and checked it with testparm
    3. I made certain the samba and pi passwords are the same
    4. I found a list of PC services that need to be running and set them all to automatic

Again, all my PC's and some devices like my Roku and printer are visible, just not the Pi.

Suggestions?

PickyBiker, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Has anyone installed Windows 10 on a Raspberry PI?

Want to install Windows 10 IoT core on Raspberry Pi but the installer says that I need Windows 10 to use this software

Original title: Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi

I want to install Windows 10 Iot core on Raspberry Pi but the installer says that I need windows 10 to use this software. I really don't want to get the windows 10 upgrade so what should I do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

David Devine, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Has anyone installed Windows 10 on a Raspberry PI?

1. Has anyone installed Windows 10 on a Raspberry PI? - Similar Threads - Has anyone installed

2. Raspberry pi internet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Raspberry pi internet problem: Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong section, wasn't too sure. I just got a pi 4 model b 8gb, but for some reason, every time I turn it on, the the internet goes off on the router, I've never experienced this before, and it's destroying me, has anyone else encountered...
  3. Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi: HelloI have a Raspberry Pi and I consider to install Windows 10 on it. I had read this page https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=318599. I don’t know if this is legal. As always they tell it is legal. But now I ask on Microsoft Forum to be sure...
  4. ARM64 build for Raspberry Pi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ARM64 build for Raspberry Pi: Hello, I'm running the ARM64 build on a Raspberry Pi. For the Linux version of an OS, you can edit some of the startup options by editing /boot/config.txt and I was given the option of changing parameters similarly when creating the bootable medium. I'm trying to set an...
  5. Windows 10 and Samba - Raspberry Pi 3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Samba - Raspberry Pi 3: I know everyone in this forum is probably sick of this scenario but I would still like the input if you have it. I have searched the forum and I see that this is a common problem which is more often than not blamed on Samba. Could be but ... I am using a Toshiba S75-A laptop...
  6. windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen: I kept on having this bluescreen of death error. please help.. I am using Windows IoT 10 17763.107 build on Raspberry pi 3B. This is recurring every time my rpi is running for several hours. on startup everything seems ok, then after a few hours i am having this bluescreen...
  7. How to install Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 4

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 4: With Windows 10 coming to ARM platforms, such as Qualcomm Snapdragon and Samsung Exynos, we know that it’s possible to run Windows 10 with desktop apps on ARM devices, including Raspberry Pi 4. There are multiple ways to install and run Windows 10 on a Raspberry Pi....
  8. Raspberry pi 4 Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Raspberry pi 4 Windows 10?: Does it now actually run on the 4-series Windows 10? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/raspberry-pi-4-windows-10
  9. How to install Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 3

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 3: [ATTACH] The Internet of Things is a collection of interconnected smart devices. When a device is connected to the internet to enhance its abilities, it is called a smart device. Smart devices come in various sizes – as small as a [...] This post How to install Windows 10 on...
  10. Raspberry Pi Adapater not working on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Raspberry Pi Adapater not working on windows 10.: The initial scenario: I used Microsoft Miracast on my laptop to broadcast my phone to it's display. I planned to do this with my PC, but lack a wireless card. After browsing a windows forum on how to Miracast to see if there was another way I found this page: [img]...