Windows 10: Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet?

Discus and support Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I *really* miss Windows 7 look. I've seen a lot of small apps that let you change the colors, outlines and such but has anyone actually done a full-on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tedbragg, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet?

I *really* miss Windows 7 look. I've seen a lot of small apps that let you change the colors, outlines and such but has anyone actually done a full-on Aero mod? I hate this plain, flat style. And the lack of contrast means I can't tell what i'm clicking on...

submitted by /u/tedbragg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tedbragg, Oct 29, 2019

2. Redeemed skin

I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions?

DanielleMills1, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Changing skins on Media Player (WM2003SE)

I've installed skins to my windows mobile 2003SE device.....

I created a folder off the root director of my CF card called WMP Skins

Within that folder, I've created folders for each skin (I have 5 skins in total)

I've copied the files for each skin in its respective folder.

Windows Media Player finds all five of my skins when I open up WMP, select Menu > Options > Skins tab and then tap the Previous or Next buttons.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 29, 2019
  4. alzakiel Win User

Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet?

Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?

Hello Hello

Just created this account because i can't seem to find anything on google at the moment *Or im using the wrong key word to find what i wish to know lol*

Pretty much like the title is asking. Will we ever see more Windows 10 UI Customisation/Skins/Adding image in the background for the start menu and ect ?

I don't dislike all that much how WIndows 10 is looking, but i wish i could make it more to my taste lol

Something like this...

Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet? [​IMG]

Hope somebody have some answer to help me!! Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet? :)

alzakiel, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet?

1. Has anyone made a Win7 skin/total makeover for 10 yet? - Similar Threads - Has anyone made

2. Microsoft has not made 22H2 an automatic install yet. Is that because it is still broken....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has not made 22H2 an automatic install yet. Is that because it is still broken....: Microsoft has not made 22H2 an automatic install yet. Is that because it is still broken. It will not install for me. fails with: 0xc0000409 I have been retrying this OPTIONAL win 11 update for some months now. I am trying the update only on my not-yet-depended-upon new lap...
  3. Microsoft has not made 22H2 an automatic install yet. Is that because it is still broken....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft has not made 22H2 an automatic install yet. Is that because it is still broken....: Microsoft has not made 22H2 an automatic install yet. Is that because it is still broken. It will not install for me. fails with: 0xc0000409 I have been retrying this OPTIONAL win 11 update for some months now. I am trying the update only on my not-yet-depended-upon new lap...
  4. May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet: Am I right in thinking it is not surprising that the May UPDATE has not yet become available? My Tablet PC will not have been in the first waves and I know MS is being cautious, for good reasons. I am getting impatient though, because I am struggling with some issues which I...
  5. Has Windows 10 been downloaded yet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has Windows 10 been downloaded yet?: Hello I want to build me a oh together I have there then already Windows 10 on it when I still start or how must I download Windows Ist das Windows 10 schon runter geladen?
  6. Anyone got windows 10 20H1 update yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone got windows 10 20H1 update yet?: . submitted by /u/HiThereItsNobody [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/goit57/anyone_got_windows_10_20h1_update_yet/
  7. Windows 10 update has made the Administrator account totally unsusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update has made the Administrator account totally unsusable: My laptop has gone through a major Windows 10 update lasting a couple of hours or so. When the updating was completely finished I rebooted the PC and logged into the Administrator account. After logging in instead of presenting me with the usual Desktop it presented me with a...
  8. Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?: Hello Hello Just created this account because i can't seem to find anything on google at the moment *Or im using the wrong key word to find what i wish to know lol* Pretty much like the title is asking. Will we ever see more Windows 10 UI Customisation/Skins/Adding...
  9. anyone done this on windows 10 yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone done this on windows 10 yet: hi anyone installed this yet or tried it on windows 10 ​How to run the native Ubuntu desktop on Windows 10 | ZDNet 71963
  10. Anyone seen threshold 2 yet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone seen threshold 2 yet?: I have had a cumulative update but winver build has stayed at 10240 was that it or not? 29369