Windows 10: Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

Discus and support Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The Assure Software Support Plan has only has one review which is a 1 star rating Has anyone got any experience in using this or am I wasting my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Clive_Hornsby, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

The Assure Software Support Plan has only has one review which is a 1 star rating

Has anyone got any experience in using this or am I wasting my money?

:)

Clive_Hornsby, Sep 15, 2019

2. The $150 MS Assure Tech Support Plan Is A Fraud

I purchased the $150 MS Assure Tech Support plan. EVERY time I attempt to use it, I get a message that I have logged in too many times, and that I should try again later. In almost a year, I have not been able to contact MS Assure and get the support
    THAT I PAID FOR. This plan is a rip off. MS has no intention whatsoever of honoring their contractural obligations. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS PLAN. IT IS FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chip Pearson, Sep 15, 2019
  3. MICROSOFT ASSURE PLAN - a SCAM???

Nobody knows the truth. I look at my account online it calls the plan Assure 149 paid one year. under that my office subscription monthly so I assume I am looking at a legitimate billing history from Microsoft I sighed in with my online account to check
    my subscription one site said I didn't have a subscription. I closed it and did the above but which was real and which was a scam. Last month, I called 800 642-7676 I get the Microsoft automated system or so I think; because, it sounds like the Microsoft
    greeting and automated answering branch of choices to get to the proper department. And on my bank statement it lists the phone number saying it is from Washington (abbreviated in small letters "Debit Purchase- Visa Microsoft *ans800-642-7676wa" So everything
    seems to be ok until today when I went online to get remote help to clean my computer and look at the firewall settings and I can't get support because it is not during business hours. That is the first time I have encountered that and writing this reply
    is like shitting a brick the field is not instantaneously responsive and everything is marked as an error which began about half way through typing this comment in. And so am I even on the community site or is this yet another information gathering scam site
    set up by the pirates.

AND SO IS THE PLAN CALLED AZURE OR ASSURE WHICH ONE IS THE REAL NAME OR ARE THEY TWO MICROSOFT PRODUCTS BECAUSE THE YEAR BEFORE LAST YEAR THE SAME PLAN THAT COST THE SAME AMOUNT WAS CALLED AZURE AND APPEARED ON MY BILLING SUMMARY AS AZURE NOW IT IS ASSURE
    WHAT KIND OF **** IS GOING ON? WHY DO THEY EVEN NEED A CATCH NAME LIKE ASSURE OR AZURE WHY NOT JUST MICROSOFT SOFTWARE PROTECTION PLAN.

LAST MONTH WHEN I GOT THE ASSURE AZURE WHATEVER PLAN FROM WHOEVER THE TECH CLEANING MY MACHINE TELLS ME THAT THEY ARE GETTING IN USING THIS AKAMAI PROGRAM AND REMOVES IT SAYING THEY USE MY MACHINE AND NAME TO COMIT CRIMES. AND SO NOW I SEE THAT SAME NAME
    AS A FIREWALL EXCEPTION WHEN I WENT IN TO CHECK MY SECURITY SYSTEM. SO I LOOK UP AKAMAI AND FIND THIS:

Akamai - Content Delivery Network (CDN) & Cloud Computing ...

https://www.akamai.com
    Akamai is the leading content delivery network (CDN) services provider for media and software delivery, and cloud security solutions

AND THIS:

Akamai Technologies -
    Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akamai_Technologies
    Akamai Technologies, Inc. is a content delivery network (CDN) and cloud services provider headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the United States.

SO DID I BUY A SCAM ASSURE PRODUCT AND DID THE SCAMMERS SET UP A FAKE SITE TO MANAGE MY ASSURE ACCOUNT WITH A FAKE CONTROL PANEL THAT IS DESIGNED LIKE MICROSOFT INSTALLATION INTRODUCTION INSTRUCTIONS WHEN YOU INSTALL A MICROSOFT PRODUCT LIKE OFFICE OR WINDOWS
    10 AND THE BILLING PAGE LOOKS KOSHER TOO BUT IS IT ALL AN ELABORATE SCAM TO COLLECT A MILLION PAYMENTS OF 149 FROM UNSUSPECTING VICTIMS OF CYBER **** ON THEIR COMPUTERS? AND AM I GOING TO BE BANNED FROM THIS FAKE COMMUNITY SUPPORT SITE FOR WRITING THE WORK
    **** NOW THREE OR FOUR TIMES? WELL I GUESS I WILL SEE!

DID THE TECH FROM ASSURE OR AZURE OR WHATEVER REMOVE IT AS A WAY TO LOWER MY DEFENSES OR WAS HE GIVING ME REAL TRUE ADVICE AND THE PIRATES ARE REALLY USING AKAMAI TO GET IN? WHO KNOWS OUT THERE? WHY DID I HAVE TO REMOVE AKAMAI AND WHO WAS MY TECH A PIRATE
    ACTING UNDER ASSURE INTERCEPTING MY CALL TO MICROSOFT? HOW CAN ANYONE KNOW THE TRUTH? I BINGED AND GOOGLED ASSURE AND AZURE AND DID NOT GET WHAT I EXPECTED I GET AZURE AS CLOUD SECURITY AND ASSURE AS A TOPIC OF SCAM CONVERSATIONS! SO WAS I SCAMMED OR DO
    I ACTUALLY HAVE A SOFTWARE SECURITY PROGRAM THAT I CAN NOT USE NOW AFTER THE FIRST CALL AND PAYMENT!

THE LINK ON GOOGLE IN JAVA SCRIPT INSPECTION LOOKS LIKE THIS:

<div class="crl" data-ved="0ahUKEwj9_9Cu9ZzNAhUEzmMKHcSiBrkQ5CsIJDAA" jsaction="crd.tglpop" data-async-context="res:0;ri:;site:microsoftstore.com" data-async-trigger="cra-0-filled">Microsoft Store<span class="_Bs"></span></div>

THE ADD LOOKS LIKE THIS:

Buy
    Assure Software Support Plan - Microsoft Store

www.microsoftstore.com/.../Assure-Software...Plan/productID.287685...

Microsoft Store

$149.00
    Home >Assure Software Support
    Plan ... or higher display; Recommended use of default browser
    security setting levels .... Saved us when we were
    scammed

BUT THE CODE WAS INSPECTED AND FOUND WHEN I INSPECTED THIS LINE:

www.microsoftstore.com/.../Assure-Software...Plan/productID.287685...

THEN LOOK UP MICROSOFT ASSURE NUMBER AND GET ALL THIS AND GOOGLE CORRECTING ME BY ASKING IF IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN, see the correction included with all the AZURE WHICH IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND JUST LIKE I STARTED NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING FOR SURE. OR IS
    SOMEONE JUST MISSPELLING AZURE EVEN ON THE THE MICROSOFT BILLING SUMMARY:

Did you mean:
    Microsoft azure number

Buy Assure Software Support Plan - Microsoft Store

www.microsoftstore.com/store/.../en.../Assure.../productID.287685500

Microsoft Store

$149.00
    Assure connects you with friendly and knowledgeable Answer Techs who ..... I bought about a month ago but have
    no phone number or emailaddress to use for

talk to a live representative, i have assure plan - Microsoft

answers.microsoft.com/...assure.../f63a6f2c-555d-4d5b-9836-599d916441bd

I have tried to get support but cannot find a phone no. I paid $149 for your
    Assure support package and have
    NO WAY to contact. Please send me an email at my ...

Microsoft Software Assurance Contact Information

https://support.microsoft.com/gp/saphone

Microsoft Corporation

Country/Region, Phone number, Days and Hours of Availability (excluding holidays). Albania, (386) (1) 585-3449 (English), Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:00.

Microsoft
    Software Assurance Support

https://support.microsoft.com/sasupport

Microsoft Corporation

Software Assurance Access ID: If you do not have your Access ID, contact your Software Assurance benefits administrator or
    Microsoft sales representative.

[PDF]Microsoft Assure Plan:

dri1.img.digitalrivercontent.net/Storefront/Site/msstore/pb/.../AssureTsandCs.pdf

Insurance Company, Inc. (License No. ... Thank you for Your recent purchase of the
    Microsoft Assure Plan (the ..... Service Agreement
    number available when.

Microsoft ASSURE - as good as advertised? - Policies & Procedures ...

https://community.spiceworks.com/.../999186-microsoft-assure-as-good-as-advertised

Jun 8, 2015 - 1 post
    In a discussion with a Microsoft technician on another matter, he said that this would be
    no problem to fix for a
    Microsoft ASSURE technician.

[*]

RalphNisenbaum, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

Microsoft Assure Premium Tech Support subscription issue on Windows 10.

I printed a copy of my purchase history from Microsoft Store with the Assure support at the top of the list showing purchase date, order number, total $, and order status ( Order Complete). I also received an email containing an invoice stating "Thank you
    for your order" and containing the Order Number, Billing Info, and Payment Method, Amount, and Assure Software Support Plan, Qty: 1

LynnChauvin, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

1. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan - Similar Threads - Has anyone purchased

2. assure software support

in Windows 10 Customization
    assure software support: I have an "Assure Software Support" subscription. How do I find a phone number to call for help with a problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure-software-support/e2887981-4f91-4df4-a8da-45cbb11c81c6
  3. how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan: I have an Assure subscription plan but I do not have any way to contact them. The phone number does not work and the website link is broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speak-to-support-for-my-assure/2d41379f-d2c5-4793-a73d-188690bbc12b
  4. Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan: On August 7, I called for my regular paid tuneup. I don't know what he did but the computer was even slower. I called again on August 8, the issue became worse the individual was unsure of what he was doing. I called again twice after with the long hold. Then finally...
  5. Renew Assure software support subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Renew Assure software support subscription: I want a tech. to go into my computer. I usually do this every 6 months. I have a contract # from the last time I needed ehlp. ***Original title: I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not get a reminder. can I renew now to...
  6. Assure Plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assure Plan: Why is it so difficult to get help for a paid plan????? I mean Assure which I pay for and need help because EDGE does not work with Outlook 2010. I spent a few hours last night with MS tech support and they have no clue how to fix...
  7. assured plan $99

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    assured plan $99: where do i go to cancel assure plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assured-plan-99/c1a7bac9-36f7-4d07-b7e4-bc942c5c411b"
  8. Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!: Has anyone any idea why Microsoft's Assure Plan, 24 hours Tech support for up to five devices is not working due to their one phone number being down with Technical Issues! No one will help , no one answers emails and their web site is not fit for purpose? Just need to...
  9. Change Payment for Assure PLan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Payment for Assure PLan: I cannot change the payment from credit card to PayPal. Please send me a link to do so. Thanks Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-payment-for-assure-plan/205948a2-84ea-495d-b661-c89018f7d5b5
  10. poor response from assure support plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    poor response from assure support plan: do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still receiving the run around. I actually had a tech tell me to get out of it there is no support only community forums and...