Windows 10: Has anyone reverted back from April Update.

Discus and support Has anyone reverted back from April Update. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm asking since I'm thinking about doing it since I want to go back since there are a few bug issues I don't like. 109479 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, May 6, 2018.

1. Redbatman Win User

Has anyone reverted back from April Update.

I'm asking since I'm thinking about doing it since I want to go back since there are a few bug issues I don't like.

:)

Redbatman, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Has anyone reverted back from April Update.

1. Has anyone reverted back from April Update. - Similar Threads - Has anyone reverted

2. Anyone's OneNote revert back to old pen system just now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone's OneNote revert back to old pen system just now?: Just when I got used to the new OneNote update with the pens-- it went away again! Also, I don't seem to have the ruler function anymore...super frustrating when it changes all of a sudden in the middle of taking notes in class. I love Windows products, but my iPad friends...
  3. Revert back from 10 to 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Revert back from 10 to 7: When I had windows 7 some how I deleted a file and was unable to boot the computer so I had windows 10 installed. I would like to go back to 7 but not sure if I do will I still have that same file missing? I am not very computer savvy but could use some advice has to what I...
  4. Revert back from 10 to 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revert back from 10 to 7: When I had windows 7 some how I deleted a file and was unable to boot the computer so I had windows 10 installed. I would like to go back to 7 but not sure if I do will I still have that same file missing? I am not very computer savvy but could use some advice has to what I...
  5. Revert back from 10 to 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Has anyone here EVER managed to revert "read only" status on folders that keeep reverting...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone here EVER managed to revert "read only" status on folders that keeep reverting...: Honestly i've been researching the internet for 3 days now, trying to figure this problem out. Tried absolutely everything to the point that i'm actually tired from this process. I'm trying to change ProgramData, but the folder keeps reverting to 'read-only' everytime. I've...
  7. Who has problems with the April updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who has problems with the April updates?: 3 customers told me about problems with Windows 10 up to now. WiFi suddenly sketchy and choppy A german tax office software (ADDISON) older than 2019 is suddenly not starting anymore Excel 2019 / 32 Bit does not start anymore. Starting takes much longer Does anybody have...
  8. Reverting back

Reverting back: How to revert back to windows v1803 because all drivers available right now for my PC support this version only ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverting-back/543db8ae-4681-4d14-b99f-6326cdf6e10b
  9. Revert back to windows 7 from 10

Revert back to windows 7 from 10: How do I get windows 7 back on my computer. I installed windows 10 but do not like it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revert-back-to-windows-7-from-10/3493d33b-0f5e-40ab-a77e-fe7e1fd18068
  10. Has anyone tried to revert using "Go Back To Windows 7"

Has anyone tried to revert using "Go Back To Windows 7": I installed the upgrade to W10 and I think I should have waited. Things are slow to open and lockups, frozen screens and streaming problems are happening all the time. I see there is a go back to Windows 7 option and I may take it for now, and do a clean install at a later...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. has anyone reverted back to windows 7 from windows 10