Windows 10: Has anyone seen this sdiagnhost.exe error before? It pops up multiple times if I try to...

Discus and support Has anyone seen this sdiagnhost.exe error before? It pops up multiple times if I try to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/beepbopbepbopbeep [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beepbopbepbopbeep, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Has anyone seen this sdiagnhost.exe error before? It pops up multiple times if I try to...

/u/beepbopbepbopbeep, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Axolotl Win User

Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

Unfortunately neither fixed the issue. Trying to follow the instructions of any other 'windows not connecting fix' things online leads to errors like this popping up at nearly every step:

Has anyone seen this sdiagnhost.exe error before? It pops up multiple times if I try to... 242398d1565088792t-multiple-different-errors-unknown-reasons-capture5.png

Axolotl, Feb 26, 2023
  3. Areu Win User
    rundll32.exe error

sorry, i read how to perform a clean boot already..
    On step 9 says, If you could not install or uninstall a program or an update before you performed the clean boot.. Well today the error pop up when i press Join zoom meeting.. so does it stilll count as step 9?

4. Sasqui Win User

Has anyone seen this sdiagnhost.exe error before? It pops up multiple times if I try to...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 26, 2023
Thema:

Has anyone seen this sdiagnhost.exe error before? It pops up multiple times if I try to...

1. Has anyone seen this sdiagnhost.exe error before? It pops up multiple times if I try to... - Similar Threads - Has anyone sdiagnhost

2. Has anyone seen a pop up message saying the following: Windows detected suspicious...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone seen a pop up message saying the following: Windows detected suspicious...: Has anyone seen a pop up message saying the following: Windows detected suspicious activity on your Computer.Please contact Microsoft Technical support for immediate help:+removedtoll free. Your Computer ID: and has a 5 digit numberPlease contact Technical support to...
  3. Has anyone seen a pop up message saying the following: Windows detected suspicious...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone seen a pop up message saying the following: Windows detected suspicious...: Has anyone seen a pop up message saying the following: Windows detected suspicious activity on your Computer.Please contact Microsoft Technical support for immediate help:+removedtoll free. Your Computer ID: and has a 5 digit numberPlease contact Technical support to...
  4. Has anyone seen a pop up message saying the following: Windows detected suspicious...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. This Pops up multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pops up multiple times a day.: I can't get this pop up to stop opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pops-up-multiple-times-a-day/49a3f7fb-5852-45e4-8512-0c6eccb93e84
  6. Anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rbdgswg- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kns5ve/anyone_seen_this_before/
  7. Has anybody seen this before?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anybody seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Esperuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvvzaj/has_anybody_seen_this_before/
  8. Mbam Pop-Up....Anyone Seen This Before?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mbam Pop-Up....Anyone Seen This Before?: I woke up my machine and a second later was greeted with this in the lower right corner: [img] Hovering over the links didn't show the links in the lower left corner and I sure wasn't going to click on them, the only way I got rid of it was to do a re-start. This is in...
  9. Strange initial screen - has anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange initial screen - has anyone seen this before?: Hi everybody, I have a question. I bought a new Microsoft Surface Pro and was greeted with the attached screen (I blackened some unnecessary reflections of the screen and the two white parts showed the same 7-digit number). This somehow looks dubious to me. I was asking...
  10. Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?: Randomly this happens when opening a new window. It's always happened after I upgraded to Windows 10 years ago. If anyone could tell me the cause and possibly a fix it would be awesome. I also have the latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates. Example Pic...