Windows 10: Has anyone solved running Maxtor under Windows 10??

Discus and support Has anyone solved running Maxtor under Windows 10?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to use my Maxtor under Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DSHeadquarters, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Has anyone solved running Maxtor under Windows 10??

I would like to use my Maxtor under Windows 10

:)

DSHeadquarters, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2020
  3. kyee80 Win User
    maxtor 3200 external hard drive

it doesnt list the maxtor drive.

would it be listed as WDC WD10EADS-65L5B1

kyee80, Aug 20, 2020
  4. GKing Win User

Has anyone solved running Maxtor under Windows 10??

Maxtor Hard Drive Beep

Maxtor drive beeps

Have a similiar situation using a DiamondMax Plus 8, 20GB Mfg Date 4/15/03. Drive used as a second system drive. Drive is recognized in boot menu but not in drive list. Drive is always connected. Computer started locking up for several seconds at a time. Chkdsk on drives and couldn't find that drive. Removed drive from bay to make sure connections were ok and heard the beeping. Shutdown and restart and never got to windows screen. Restarted several times then saw drive in boot menu and Windows loaded but Maxtor not in drive menu. When recognized in boot menu, computer will start but beeps and is not found.

Tried kicking it real hard but no improvement. Any suggestions?

GKing, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Has anyone solved running Maxtor under Windows 10??

1. Has anyone solved running Maxtor under Windows 10?? - Similar Threads - Has anyone solved

2. Can anyone solve this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone solve this problem.: I am facing this error when I try to open OnVue app. Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-solve-this-problem/bbae43f9-3ff0-4116-91d9-ebb5b96ff958
  3. Can anyone solve this problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone solve this problem.: I am facing this error when I try to open OnVue app. Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-solve-this-problem/bbae43f9-3ff0-4116-91d9-ebb5b96ff958
  4. Anyone know how to solve the issue in Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to solve the issue in Window 10: Anyone know how to solve the issue in Window 10 when you saved as Window Default and it cannot deletedHere the pics:Also i refer from someone who encounter same problem, also couldn't solve the problem... please helpwww.****/threads/issues-deleting-mouse-cursor-schemes.431240...
  5. Anyone know how to solve the issue in Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve the issue in Window 10: Anyone know how to solve the issue in Window 10 when you saved as Window Default and it cannot deletedHere the pics:Also i refer from someone who encounter same problem, also couldn't solve the problem... please helpwww.****/threads/issues-deleting-mouse-cursor-schemes.431240...
  6. Anyone know how to solve the issue in Window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Has windows 10 broke for anyone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has windows 10 broke for anyone?: I dunno what happened, but sometimes, with chrome, Terraria, any emulator, or any game, it sometimes has a big but quick slowdown spike randomly. I'm running on a i5-2400 16gb ram (2tbHDD) but, before it never really did this slowdown spike, everything ran fine with only...
  8. Install error code [0x8e5e03fa], has anyone solved this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install error code [0x8e5e03fa], has anyone solved this?: Both Cumulative Updates for W10 V1903 x-64 based Systems [ 2019-01 KB4530684 and 2020-01 KB4528760] fail to install and return the error code [0x8e5e03fa]; I cycled through the automated support services without any success; has anyone solved this problem?...
  9. Maxtor OneTouch 4 Plus and Windows 10

Maxtor OneTouch 4 Plus and Windows 10: My PC stopped recognizing this drive. Used to work fine on Windows 7 machine. I do not have that machine so used it on Window 10 but no response. When you check the drive in Devices it says everything works fine. Updated the driver, changed the USB cable and port. No luck...I...
  10. Print queue full error - has anyone solved this?

Print queue full error - has anyone solved this?: I can't print due to the "print queue full" error. Has anyone solved this? I have uninstalled an re-installed my printer drivers several times and had no luck. Printer says its ready but I cannot print from any application. Printing troubleshooter finds no problems....