Windows 10: Has anyone solved successfully the problem with the startup sound and shutting down sound...

Discus and support Has anyone solved successfully the problem with the startup sound and shutting down sound... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Because I have tried them all but nothing.... thank you in advance!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Balema, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Balema Win User

Has anyone solved successfully the problem with the startup sound and shutting down sound...

Because I have tried them all but nothing.... thank you in advance!

:)

Balema, Dec 25, 2020

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 25, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Has anyone solved successfully the problem with the startup sound and shutting down sound...

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Has anyone solved successfully the problem with the startup sound and shutting down sound...

1. Has anyone solved successfully the problem with the startup sound and shutting down sound... - Similar Threads - Has anyone solved

2. shut down sound win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shut down sound win 10: I have a problem with win 10everything works fine all day i play games without problems but every day at 3 pm you hear the sound as if the power is going off but it doesn't turn off pcevery day at the same timea mysterious problemdoes anyone have any advicei havessd 120gram...
  3. shut down sound win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shut down sound win 10: I have a problem with win 10everything works fine all day i play games without problems but every day at 3 pm you hear the sound as if the power is going off but it doesn't turn off pcevery day at the same timea mysterious problemdoes anyone have any advicei havessd 120gram...
  4. shut down sound win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Shut down and startup Problem

Shut down and startup Problem: Cant able to shutdown and startup properly.Solution!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-and-startup-problem/f856f8a7-7332-4f4c-9243-654791cd7086
  6. Shut down and startup Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down and startup Problem: Cant able to shutdown and startup properly.Solution!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-and-startup-problem/f856f8a7-7332-4f4c-9243-654791cd7086
  7. Shut down and startup Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. The sound card prevent to computer shut down

The sound card prevent to computer shut down: My computer sound card burned out and I bought a new separate sound card. It works fine but when I turn off the computer, the computer shuts down for 1 second and then turns on quickly. The computer turned off properly when I pulled out the sound card. Its company name is...
  9. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  10. Sound after shut down has to be repaired before working?

Sound after shut down has to be repaired before working?: When I close at night the sound does not work till I do a repair, also several times it reports a problem found and needs to restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-after-shut-down-has-to-be-repaired-before/31a133d7-ef9d-4e6e-a829-f0d64a0f6468"