Windows 10: Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

Discus and support Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This model of webcam is supposed to support Windows Hello. I have not been able to download any drivers for this model. However, I am able to see two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ronald Covrett, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

This model of webcam is supposed to support Windows Hello. I have not been able to download any drivers for this model. However, I am able to see two cameras via Device Manager Lenovo Performance IR camera and Lenovo Performance RGB camera. The webcam is plugged into a USB 3.0. When working with Lenovo Support their software cannot detect the camera's serial number GXC1D66063Z13JFA6B. I also don't see any downloaded executable code. Haven't been able to talk to a support technician from Lenovo. The model number on the bottom of the hinged portion of the mounting apparatus has the following c

:)

Ronald Covrett, Dec 1, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows Hello compatible Webcam

Hi Rajdeep

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

The Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam seems to be the cheapest Windows Hello compatible webcam, it costs approx. $40.00

DaveM121, Dec 1, 2023
  3. JossBoss Win User
    Lenovo U260 Windows 10 upgrade fails

I am installing Windows 10 update on my Lenovo Ideapad U260, but it stops at about 4% on the "blue circle" installation screen, with error 80070006-2000C.

(The U260 is not on Lenovo's supported systems list for Windows 10 upgrade, but it meets the basic Win 10 spec and is not on the list of Ideapads which it expressly suggests not to upgrade to Win 10. I assumed that just because it is not supported, that
    doesn't mean I can't potentially upgrade successfully?)

Can anyone help me out? Thanks,

JossBoss, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

1. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think... - Similar Threads - Has anyone successfully

2. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...: This model of webcam is supposed to support Windows Hello. I have not been able to download any drivers for this model. However, I am able to see two cameras via Device Manager Lenovo Performance IR camera and Lenovo Performance RGB camera. The webcam is plugged into a USB...
  3. Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has anyone successfully installed a Lenovo Webcam 510 FHD on a Windows 10 system? I think...: This model of webcam is supposed to support Windows Hello. I have not been able to download any drivers for this model. However, I am able to see two cameras via Device Manager Lenovo Performance IR camera and Lenovo Performance RGB camera. The webcam is plugged into a USB...
  4. Has ANYONE Successfully Left Windows Insider COMPLETELY?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has ANYONE Successfully Left Windows Insider COMPLETELY?: I won't go into why I made the horrible move to join the Windows Insider program, but I know that I want out and have not been able to make that happen. I do know about using the setting to opt out of future previews, but I want to really, truly be done with the program. I...
  5. Will Windows crash? Has anyone done this successfully?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Windows crash? Has anyone done this successfully?: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-change-legacy-to-uefi-without-reinstalling-windows-10I wanted to convert from legacy to uefi. My PC repair guy changed it from uefi to legacy while repairing my pc and now I want it to be uefi. Will this work? Or will my Windows crash?...
  6. Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam: Hello all! So today I received my Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam and have it connected here to my surface pro 7. So I bought this so I can just use my monitor and use the benefits of Windows Hello but as of now, the facial recognition set up to set up windows hello is not setting up...
  7. Nexigo 1080 FHD Autofocus Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nexigo 1080 FHD Autofocus Webcam: I want to use my Nexigo webcam instead of the laptop computer. Do I need to download a specific software and turn on a toggle button somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nexigo-1080-fhd-autofocus-webcam/d324cbac-85ec-4b50-a271-27bfdf0fb2c3
  8. Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam: I wanted to ask a question: When I restart my computer or turn it off and on the camera says that we need your permission but all of the settings are turned on as they should be. Also because of this, my Windows Hello doesn't work. Does anyone have a solution?...
  9. Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510: My Lenovo Idea-pad 510 freezing many times while using Google Chrome after May Update of windows and now even without Chrome also its freezing. I have Intel i5 7th gen chip-set 8 GB of Ram (not fully used while freezing) Latest windows 10 Home of 1803 (All update got)...
  10. Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade?: Has anyone successfully installed the 10 upgrade? And if you have, was the install glitch free? 9401