Windows 10: Has anyone tried de-bloating win10 and using a uwp app from store?

Discus and support Has anyone tried de-bloating win10 and using a uwp app from store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just found out about de-bloating and I was willing to give it a try, but I realized I have a few uwp games installed and don't want to lose them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rinzuuu, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Has anyone tried de-bloating win10 and using a uwp app from store?

So I just found out about de-bloating and I was willing to give it a try, but I realized I have a few uwp games installed and don't want to lose them. I was curious if anyone has any experience with this. I really want to free up some ram and resources without reinstalling a modified copy of windows. thanks. Has anyone tried de-bloating win10 and using a uwp app from store? :)

Edit- Mainly, I play games from microsoft store and the xbox game pass app.

submitted by /u/rinzuuu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rinzuuu, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 App Store

Hi,

One reason why your Windows Store is not working is because of too much cache. This might be bloating the app causing it not to function efficiently. We suggest that you try to clear the Store cache. After that, perform the steps below:

• Right click on the Start menu.
    • Click Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Certain apps are crashing upon start. App reset, re-installation nothing seems to help. Any fixes?

The app in question are as follows:

• Engadget UWP
    • Windows Central UWP
    • CNET (Windows 8 App)
    These were working fine in AU.

I have tried App reset and re-installation from store. Nothing seems to help.

Any suggestions?

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Has anyone tried de-bloating win10 and using a uwp app from store?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Has anyone tried de-bloating win10 and using a uwp app from store? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Has anyone tried de-bloating win10 and using a uwp app from store?

1. Has anyone tried de-bloating win10 and using a uwp app from store? - Similar Threads - Has anyone tried

2. Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?: I think I know the answer to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-tried-to-make-a-video-by-using-photos/b93b65f7-6895-41f6-9807-d12d8edf092e
  3. Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone tried to make a video by using Photos Legacy?: I think I know the answer to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-tried-to-make-a-video-by-using-photos/b93b65f7-6895-41f6-9807-d12d8edf092e
  4. Is there anyone still working on UWP apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there anyone still working on UWP apps?: Is there anyone still working on UWP apps?Is there any future for UWP apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anyone-still-working-on-uwp-apps/d629e267-f646-431c-ad45-9724d7d02756
  5. Can't use Uwp apps :

Can't use Uwp apps :: Everytime I want to open up a Windows 10 uwp app this pops up. Everytime I open up a Windows 8.1 uwp app it just immorality closes after 2 seconds of being opened. I've tried everything from dcim, sfc, troubleshooter, resetting the apps. I officially think the account is...
  6. Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix

in Windows 10 Support
    Has anyone ever used Win10 PrivacyFix: I want to know that is it safe to use install and Win10 PrivacyFix Win10PrivacyFix - Abelssoft.net These are the highlights of the software: 1) Foil Microsoft's attempts to gather your personal information 2) Optimizes Explorer and background services 3) Take back security...
  7. Upload UWP App to Microsoft Store has validation error

Upload UWP App to Microsoft Store has validation error: I tried to upload my .appxupload file to Submission in Microsoft Store, but I got this message: Package acceptance validation error: The package file format for LoginNavigation.UWP_1.0.143.0_x86_x64_arm.appxbundle is invalid: Retrieving the COM class factory for component...
  8. Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app: submitted by /u/Captnspdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gn3zww/trying_to_use_vcenter_restful_api_in_a_uwp_app/
  9. bloated windows folder and slow win10 pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bloated windows folder and slow win10 pc: running windows 10 with a 23.3GB windows folder on a pc that is so slow previous answers on this site have suggested running PatchRegCleanup-x64 which when I do, results in the error message "A productcode must be specified" I have run "sfc /scannow" and "DISM /Online...
  10. Has anyone tried a System Backup/Restore on a Win10 tablet?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Has anyone tried a System Backup/Restore on a Win10 tablet?: Tried the System Backup/Restore procedure. Successfully created System Image on specially purchased micro-usb thumbdrive. On attempting Restore...got as far as initiating the 'Special Bootup' proc. However...at this point the restore procedure REQUIRES user input while at the...