Windows 10: Has Cortana changed in feature update, cards no longer show

Discus and support Has Cortana changed in feature update, cards no longer show in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click Cortana search bar at the bottom I just get tips etc. No news headlines, calendar entries, sports team deails, traffic or weather data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Has Cortana changed in feature update, cards no longer show

When I click Cortana search bar at the bottom I just get tips etc. No news headlines, calendar entries, sports team deails, traffic or weather data available anymore since installing feature update. I believe these are called Cortana cards. Has MS quashed this feature (unlikely) or a v1803 bug?

:)

Scottyboy99, Apr 29, 2018

2. Windows 10: Cortana disappeared and start menu changed

My Cortana disappeared and my start window has changed. I no longer get icons showing options. Anyone know why this could have happened. Using desk top with windows 10.

Original Title: cortana

WAYNEWILKINS77, Apr 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Cortana disappeared and start menu changed

1306willard, Apr 29, 2018
Thema:

Has Cortana changed in feature update, cards no longer show

1. Has Cortana changed in feature update, cards no longer show - Similar Threads - Has Cortana changed

2. Photos app no longer has the favourites feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app no longer has the favourites feature?: Hi allI've just moved to using a new PC with a fresh windows 10 install. On my previous windows 10 PC the photos app had a heart shaped button at the top of each photo in order to add them to a favourties album but this is not present on my new PC. Was the feature removed or...
  3. Photos app no longer has the favourites feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app no longer has the favourites feature?: Hi allI've just moved to using a new PC with a fresh windows 10 install. On my previous windows 10 PC the photos app had a heart shaped button at the top of each photo in order to add them to a favourties album but this is not present on my new PC. Was the feature removed or...
  4. Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update: A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update from 1803 to 1809, what can you do to get their sound working again?*Original title: Max...
  5. Why has Cortana's voice changed?

in Cortana
    Why has Cortana's voice changed?: Today I wanted to talk to Cortana, but I saw that Cortana's voice has changed! I really liked Cortana's previous voice, but this one does not speak to me at all Sorry if there was a problem with my writing Ah, I am Iranian and I translate my words I'm confused...
  6. Feature Update 20H2 failed to install, and will no longer show up in "Windows Update"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update 20H2 failed to install, and will no longer show up in "Windows Update": I attempted to install feature update 20H2 earlier this morning, but I was met with a blank, black screen and no startup splash as well as a solid, unblinking HDD light. I rebooted presumably before the installation could take effect and Windows Update is not only very slow...
  7. Cortana no longer responds to "Hey Cortana"

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer responds to "Hey Cortana": Cortana can hear me, but she's no longer activated by voice and is instead activated inside a chatbox window. Where can I activate "activate Cortana by voice"?...
  8. Cortana Briefing Email No Longer Showing Up

in Cortana
    Cortana Briefing Email No Longer Showing Up: We have Briefing email turned on for our organization and for a couple of weeks I actually received the briefing emails, but haven't received any since mid July. I am still subscribed to the service, but haven't had one of the emails in over two weeks. Did something happen to...
  9. Cortana no longer sleeps

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer sleeps: Hi Being handicapped I find using Cortana to shutdown/restart/sleep and it seems any other search very useful. Cortana has been working well for over a month now but all of a sudden it doesn't do what I ask but it just things for a while and then stops After even a simple...
  10. Cortana no longer has a text box to type questions

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer has a text box to type questions: Version 1903 build 18908.1000 There is no text box. When I am in a library or a hospital I cannot use Cortana because I cannot quietly type my questions. I often prefer to type rather than talk at my phone. How can I get Cortana to allow me to text my questions again?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana no longer had text box

2. cortana cards not showing

3. has cortana recently changed

4. no news in cortana anymore 2019,
  5. why has cortana changed,
  6. cortana no longer shows me cards,
  7. has cortana changed in 2018