Windows 10: Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-weather downloads for FSX?

Discus and support Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-weather downloads for FSX? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-world weather downloads for FSX?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShierToaster73, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-weather downloads for FSX?

Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-world weather downloads for FSX?

:)

ShierToaster73, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

surface: End Sync Partnership

To end sync partnership in Windows Media Player, please click this
    link
    and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps provided by Marilyn O.

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 9, 2019
  3. AndyDunne Win User
    Microsoft FSX

I installed FSX standard on a windows 10 PC. I had to uninstall it and I removed the registry entries. When I tried to reinstall it, I get the options to repair or remove the program. Neither of which I can do as I have uninstalled the program.

I tried downloading Microsoft installer V4.5 but it wont run(error 0x8009602)

I tried Microsoft program install and uninstall but FSX is not in the list and the product code on the FSX box is too short to satisfy the program

Any help or suggestions appreciated

AndyDunne, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Chriso747 Win User

Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-weather downloads for FSX?

FSX 10

Hi Thomas,

It is generally accepted that the FSX Real World weather engine doesn't always connect well with the fs2k.zone.com server. And even when it does, the weather data appears to differ markedly from real weather conditions.

There are very good payware weather software available as a substitute, or if you wanted something more reliable, quite accurate, and free, then I would suggest FSXWX.

Their site is: FSXWX

There will be instructions there as to what other changes to FSX will be required.

You will also need FSUIPC installed (if not already installed by you previously). The free version will work with FSXWX, though the paid version is prefereable:

The Official Peter Dowson Page

When you get to the part that requires to register/pay, just say No, and it will still install okay.

Let us know if you need any further help with this.

Chris

Chriso747, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-weather downloads for FSX?

1. Has Microsoft ended partnership with Jeppesen for real-weather downloads for FSX? - Similar Threads - Has Microsoft ended

2. Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services: Today, we are excited to share the latest innovations in our partnership with Samsung, bringing together Samsung’s new devices for productivity with the best apps and services across Microsoft 365, Windows 10 and Xbox to help you across work and play. [ATTACH]...
  3. Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK: My Friend has Flight Simulator X an I just put his copy on my PC an Both Computer's are connected to the Internet an we keep getting this message " An error occurred while downloading Real-World Weather. Please check your Internet connection and configuration and try again."...
  4. Microsoft FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft FSX: After upgrading my PC, I can't activate FSX Acceleration. Code 1-80004005. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-fsx/915f7cb6-24f7-41e3-9873-23b74ebf390e"
  5. Microsft FSX download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsft FSX download: How can you download micrsoft flight simulator X? I don't have a disc drive, so trying to download online. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-fsx-download/43e2f85d-9724-485d-b66a-3a7257bb0dc9"
  6. fsx real weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    fsx real weather: cannot download real weather on fsx, what do I need to do to correct this problem. using windows x https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-real-weather/2ce9c76b-0c65-4cbf-b55c-8e2c5a20328d
  7. sync partnership

in Windows 10 Support
    sync partnership: how to set up a new sync partnership
  8. Microsoft FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft FSX: I'm new in this flight sim world and I'm having issues installing FSX on the window 10 system Is this compatible. I read some similar problems in the Microsoft forum area dating a few years back. Not sure if there was a some repairs done by Microsoft or not. Any...
  9. Download old fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download old fsx: Hi everybody, is it possible to download Flight Sim X from a Microsoft website and activate it with the product key I have? (No CD drive on new laptop) Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-old-fsx/7e7df135-fcdf-439f-a082-4831db4b38a6
  10. Microsoft FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft FSX: I Can load FSX up and then play it immediately after installing. Then if close it I cant find it anywhere to load it up again there is nothing in the start up menu and no icon on the desk top. When I check the programs it is installed and in there?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weather site fsx

2. fsx real weather

3. fsx consumised weather

4. Microsoft and jeppessen,
  5. fsx win 10 weather,
  6. jeppesen for windows 10