Windows 10: Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet?

Discus and support Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Lately, MS has been driving me crazy by forcing me to change my password. Now I have to write them down and this is more of a security issue than not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ReCor1, Jun 8, 2019.

1. ReCor1 Win User

Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet?

Lately, MS has been driving me crazy by forcing me to change my password. Now I have to write them down and this is more of a security issue than not changing it would be My work requires that I now increase my geographical circle, possibly triggering a false positive "risk" determination. Because I had no knowledge that MS would be doing this, I did not see a reason not to purchase the Fall Creators Edition with limitations on what I can access/amend in the registry. Am I just *crewed here or is there a work around? I'm running out of post-it-notes to write down new passwords. Is there a way to keep unlocked??????

Signed, desperate for solutions.

Thank you in advance

:)

ReCor1, Jun 8, 2019

2. Evolve Alpha Testing This Month!

Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet? [​IMG]

Here’s a handy step-by-step guide for your shot at the Evolve Big Alpha:
    • Go to EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha
    • Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072 (It is a multi-use code, act fast!)
    • Enter your name and email confirmation
    • Select your platform preference
    If you did it in time, you will see a message saying that you successfully registered for a chance to participate in the Big Alpha.

IMPORTANT: Save the information on that page. We will not be contacting you with additional confirmation of your registration. Selected participants will be sent an email when keys are distributed.

The following countries are unable to participate in Big Alpha due to internet infrastructure issues: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/203655536-What-Countries-is-the-Big-Alpha-Not-Available-In-

Mindweaver, Jun 8, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet? - Similar Threads - Has Microsoft Evolved

2. Still not yet solved...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Still not yet solved...: Help...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-not-yet-solved/710c8ce4-9caf-49b0-b190-254b30823346
  3. 10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???: I like many others have played MS FS Vs 9 and X for a long time. My elderly trusty many times rebuilt 32 bit PCs mobo finally went bang last year and has been replaced with a nice new shiny Win10 x64 quad core thing. However ive struggled to reinstall FS9 and X, NEITHER...
  4. Has W10 fixed these problems yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Has W10 fixed these problems yet?: Howdy folks! I'm (still) a W7 holdout. I tried '10' a year or so ago but it bit me, so i rolled back. What went wrong? Following is a list... (I'm not here just to gripe- that doesn't help anybody. But if i describe my problems, others will probably share them and be helped...
  5. Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft password: Need to find my Microsoft password for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-password/7c1341fd-bc67-47fe-affc-b43928c5eddb
  6. Dangerous form of ransomware has just evolved to be harder to spot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dangerous form of ransomware has just evolved to be harder to spot: One of the most dangerous forms of ransomware has just evolved to be harder to spot Malicious loaders delivered by self-extracting Dropbox files enable payloads to bypass detection. Identified by Trend Micro, the new Cerber variant is, like most ransomware,...
  7. Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.

in Browsers and Email
    Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.: Hi, Is there any extensions on edge browser. As of yet and does anyone know when there will be some come available. Thanks 28272
  8. Who all has and has not received the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Who all has and has not received the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yet: Who all has and hasn't received the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yet? I still haven't received the Anniversary Update yet on 2 of my computers. I don't want to download it from the internet again like I did on my Desktop and my personal Laptop since the update was or is...
  9. Antivirus evolved

in Windows 10 News
    Antivirus evolved: Some say antivirus is an outdated technology. What does “antivirus” even mean? For us, antivirus is the most commonly-recognized term that means for customers “a product that stops bad programs from infecting my device.” Saying “antivirus” is similar to when you hear a...
  10. Evolving Microsoft's Advance Notification Service in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Evolving Microsoft's Advance Notification Service in 2015: Our Advance Notification Service (ANS) was created more than a decade ago as part of Update Tuesday to broadly communicate in advance, about the security updates being released for Microsoft products and services each month. Over the years, technology environments and...