Windows 10: Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet?

Discus and support Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Lately, MS has been driving me crazy by forcing me to change my password. Now I have to write them down and this is more of a security issue than not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ReCor1, Jun 8, 2019.

1. ReCor1 Win User

Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet?

Lately, MS has been driving me crazy by forcing me to change my password. Now I have to write them down and this is more of a security issue than not changing it would be My work requires that I now increase my geographical circle, possibly triggering a false positive "risk" determination. Because I had no knowledge that MS would be doing this, I did not see a reason not to purchase the Fall Creators Edition with limitations on what I can access/amend in the registry. Am I just *crewed here or is there a work around? I'm running out of post-it-notes to write down new passwords. Is there a way to keep unlocked??????

Signed, desperate for solutions.

Thank you in advance

:)

ReCor1, Jun 8, 2019

2. Evolve Alpha Testing This Month!

Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet? [​IMG]

Here’s a handy step-by-step guide for your shot at the Evolve Big Alpha:
    • Go to EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha
    • Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072 (It is a multi-use code, act fast!)
    • Enter your name and email confirmation
    • Select your platform preference
    If you did it in time, you will see a message saying that you successfully registered for a chance to participate in the Big Alpha.

IMPORTANT: Save the information on that page. We will not be contacting you with additional confirmation of your registration. Selected participants will be sent an email when keys are distributed.

The following countries are unable to participate in Big Alpha due to internet infrastructure issues: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/203655536-What-Countries-is-the-Big-Alpha-Not-Available-In-

Mindweaver, Jun 8, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet? - Similar Threads - Has Microsoft Evolved

2. The problem isn't solved yet dave

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem isn't solved yet dave: Hello Dave . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-problem-isnt-solved-yet-dave/8b45fff1-efa5-4658-8b31-109b5f83588a
  3. The problem isn't solved yet dave

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The problem isn't solved yet dave: Hello Dave . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-problem-isnt-solved-yet-dave/8b45fff1-efa5-4658-8b31-109b5f83588a
  4. The problem isn't solved yet dave

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How come no one has [solved] the "missing windows log on prompt" yet?

How come no one has [solved] the "missing windows log on prompt" yet?: I offer you guys a suggestion....start looking at the "missing log on window" issue as a graphix glitch instead of a system glitch.I have this issue currently and I am not going to wipe/reinstall to fix it or do any of the 1000 different thing to "try" to fix it because....I...
  6. Old Laptop Password Unknown Debacle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old Laptop Password Unknown Debacle: Hiya, just inherited an Alienware 17 R3 from a roommate that wanted to throw it out since they've forgotten the password. I'm looking for both a way to transfer their data and then have a fresh install of windows for my own use but have hit a wall. I downloaded Win10 to a usb...
  7. May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet: Am I right in thinking it is not surprising that the May UPDATE has not yet become available? My Tablet PC will not have been in the first waves and I know MS is being cautious, for good reasons. I am getting impatient though, because I am struggling with some issues which I...
  8. Is the SSD defrag.exe bug solved yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the SSD defrag.exe bug solved yet?: About a month ago the news appeared that with 2004 feature update Windows 10 got gimped to the point when it defragments SSDs instead of just trimming them. I've still not seen any response from MS nor was this mentioned in patch notes. Has this been fixed silently or are...
  9. Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet

Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet: I keep getting this email: Did you forget something? Hello, It looks like you left some items in your cart. To make sure you don't miss the chance to get them, complete your order today. If you have questions or need help, you can contact support or visit a...
  10. Still not yet solved...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Still not yet solved...: Help...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-not-yet-solved/710c8ce4-9caf-49b0-b190-254b30823346