Windows 10: Has Microsoft figured out the 100% disk usage problem that it has had for years and years...

Discus and support Has Microsoft figured out the 100% disk usage problem that it has had for years and years... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just check back every year or two, knowing that there's no fix in spite of the fact that I paid a lot of money for this piece of junk.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JB123321, Apr 6, 2021.

1. JB123321 Win User

Has Microsoft figured out the 100% disk usage problem that it has had for years and years...

I just check back every year or two, knowing that there's no fix in spite of the fact that I paid a lot of money for this piece of junk.

:)

JB123321, Apr 6, 2021

2. 100% disk usage

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

[FIX] Windows 10 100 Percent Disk Usage Problem

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 6, 2021
  3. JB123321 Win User
    100% disk usage

Just a heads up that my computer has 100% disk usage about 90% of the time and it's been a problem for at least three years.

Is it just unfixable?

JB123321, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Has Microsoft figured out the 100% disk usage problem that it has had for years and years...

Disk Usage "still" %100

I have Windows 10 for more than 1 years and I have this "%100 Disk Usage" thing for like 1 month. I had tried all the suggested solutions which was on your website and still had the problem. Today I reseted Windows and I still have the same Disk Usage
    problem. What should I do? And please advise something that is not on any other website for God's sake. I already had my hardware checked and there was no problem at all.

GurkanUnsal, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Has Microsoft figured out the 100% disk usage problem that it has had for years and years...

1. Has Microsoft figured out the 100% disk usage problem that it has had for years and years... - Similar Threads - Has Microsoft figured

2. Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.: When I open the file explorer and drag any file, there is a high probability that a blank icon will appear in the preview image of this file. The icon is missing or there is an icon but the background of the icon is white instead of the transparent state under the win10...
  3. 100% Disk Usage Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk Usage Problem: I just recently started up an HP laptop of mine, running Windows 10 that is a couple of years old after not using it for a while and as expected, it was somewhat slow and tough to use. I figured I’d do some cleanup, although there weren’t too many major programs or files on...
  4. 100% Disk Usage Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100% Disk Usage Problem: So i have a Toshiba 2013 laptop and theres somehow an app using up all of my disk. Not disk space/storage but the disk when you open task manager. Normally on any other pc its below 60% but mine is on 100% until after maybe 3-4 hours of using it. When i scroll down on task...
  5. 100% disk usage + thank you to MS for Past 25 years

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage + thank you to MS for Past 25 years: I would like to thank Microsoft for my constant high disk 100% usage and all the services that i dont want enabled that are from boot. I would also like to thank them for stress testing all my HDD to the point they break due to all the services enabled Cant wait for you...
  6. I have had a VPN for several years but suddenly it has stopped working .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have had a VPN for several years but suddenly it has stopped working .: I have had a VPN for years and suddenly I can not connect. I have reinstalled it and I get a message to say- "a connection to the remote computer could not be established. You may need to change the network settings for this connection" How do I do that ?...
  7. 100% disk usage problem

100% disk usage problem: I ve tried all solutions from google and nothing seems to work. My laptop keeps showing 100% disk usage and it's slowed down considerably. Anyone fixed this issue ? I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but I'm really frustrated. Cannot even open webpages on...
  8. 100% Disk Use bug for two years

100% Disk Use bug for two years: Hello everyone,I bought this laptop in July 2017 and ever since then the disk usage has almost always been at 100%. Most of the time the computer is fine with this but sometimes it gets really slow. I've done all of the usual methods to fix this (disable Windows Search,...
  9. 10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???: I like many others have played MS FS Vs 9 and X for a long time. My elderly trusty many times rebuilt 32 bit PCs mobo finally went bang last year and has been replaced with a nice new shiny Win10 x64 quad core thing. However ive struggled to reinstall FS9 and X, NEITHER...
  10. This has struggles me for years but has finally changed... :/

in Browsers and Email
    This has struggles me for years but has finally changed... :/: I've had this big issue for years: [Should i switch to Edge orn't..] and finally did the switch on my Windows PC, but still have Chrome installed, (on my Android Phone i only have Chrome) Should i completely install Edge on my Android Phone to orn't.. many People use...