Windows 10: Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?

Discus and support Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have noticed on my HP desktop and on my wife's HP laptop that whenever the Microsoft Store updates an App or Apps either when we update them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonT5, Aug 4, 2022.

1. DonT5 Win User

Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?

Hello,I have noticed on my HP desktop and on my wife's HP laptop that whenever the Microsoft Store updates an App or Apps either when we update them manually in the Store or when the Store updates an App automatically in the background we no longer get any notifications that an App or Apps has been updated. I have tried repairing, resetting, used WSRESET and Re-register Microsoft Store app to no avail. I have Focus Assist turned off as I have always done and I went to notifications in Settings to make sure I could receive notifications from the Store. I even went in and now I have changed noti

:)

DonT5, Aug 4, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Aug 4, 2022
  4. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently? 23ssl68.jpg

GSquadron, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently? - Similar Threads - Has Microsoft Store

2. Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?: Hello,I have noticed on my HP desktop and on my wife's HP laptop that whenever the Microsoft Store updates an App or Apps either when we update them manually in the Store or when the Store updates an App automatically in the background we no longer get any notifications that...
  3. Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?: Hello,I have noticed on my HP desktop and on my wife's HP laptop that whenever the Microsoft Store updates an App or Apps either when we update them manually in the Store or when the Store updates an App automatically in the background we no longer get any notifications that...
  4. Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?: Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality recently changed in Windows 11? I update the Store and the apps by manually checking updates through the Store, but lately I have not noticed any notifications pop up when the updates are happening like in the past. I have...
  5. Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?: Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality recently changed in Windows 11? I update the Store and the apps by manually checking updates through the Store, but lately I have not noticed any notifications pop up when the updates are happening like in the past. I have...
  6. Download notification changed in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Download notification changed in Microsoft Edge: Apologies that this is a query about Edge rather than Windows 10 but hoping somebody can help. Previously when I downloaded anything from the internet using Edge, I had a small notification panel popped up at the foot of the screen just above the taskbar, which was fine as...
  7. change notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    change notifications: How can I change notifications on my computer so that everytime an email comes in, it doesn't flash the little window in the lower right hand corner informing me of this. it is annoying. Thank you....
  8. Notification corner Change?

Notification corner Change?: It is very annoying to me that the various notifications jumping on to the screen from the right lower corner obstructs my view an access to the system tray. Is there any means by which I can change the selection of the corner for the purpose from the right lower to the...
  9. Microsoft Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Notification: I keep getting a notifiications from Microsoft to update my account for security. I have done this at least twice now and I get another notification today. The last time I updated my account it said the update would go into effect Oct. 9. What is all this about????? I'm not...
  10. Notification has disappeared

Notification has disappeared: Please help me notification in Windows 10 after the last update 1809 has disappeared from action center and I tried all the solutions on the Internet and did not succeed in any way...