Windows 10: Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?

Discus and support Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality recently changed in Windows 11? I update the Store and the apps by manually checking updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A123, Jul 20, 2022.

1. A123 Win User

Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?

Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality recently changed in Windows 11? I update the Store and the apps by manually checking updates through the Store, but lately I have not noticed any notifications pop up when the updates are happening like in the past. I have checked the OS with sfc and everything looks fine.

:)

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 20, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jul 20, 2022
  4. Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?

Facebook Notifications and Live Tile Not Working

Hi Terry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Notifications and the Facebook Live Tile stopped", are you using Facebook app from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

If you are using Facebook app from Windows Store, then I suggest you to follow the methods below to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter to check for any changes in app settings on the computer
    and turn on app notification.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: I recommend you to follow the steps below to turn on app notification and check if it helps.

Select Settings > System > Notifications & actions >
    Turn on Show app notifications.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with getting Facebook notifications, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?

1. Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed? - Similar Threads - Has Microsoft Store

2. Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?: Hello,I have noticed on my HP desktop and on my wife's HP laptop that whenever the Microsoft Store updates an App or Apps either when we update them manually in the Store or when the Store updates an App automatically in the background we no longer get any notifications that...
  3. Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?: Hello,I have noticed on my HP desktop and on my wife's HP laptop that whenever the Microsoft Store updates an App or Apps either when we update them manually in the Store or when the Store updates an App automatically in the background we no longer get any notifications that...
  4. Has Microsoft Store Notifications or Notifications In General Changed Recently?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?

Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality changed?: Has Microsoft Store update notification functionality recently changed in Windows 11? I update the Store and the apps by manually checking updates through the Store, but lately I have not noticed any notifications pop up when the updates are happening like in the past. I have...
  6. Microsoft has stopped functioning

Microsoft has stopped functioning: I cant open Microsoft store- It doesn't recognise that I'm connectedI cant open Feedback hub-Just does nothingI cant create a new Contact us ticket-because the chat had ended the chat box is greyed out so cant carry on with the ticket nor can i create a new one as it keeps...
  7. My computer has changed the way it functions since last update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer has changed the way it functions since last update.: How do I resolve the following challenges.1 when I click on tab it does not always open, upload or do anything....as if my mouse is not working. But it is. 2 once in a tab, it will not allow me to move thru the page.....I have to wait it out, sometimes double clicking works....
  8. Microsoft Store and Calculator app not functioning

Microsoft Store and Calculator app not functioning: I was trying to launch the standard Windows Calculator app, and the splash screen would appear for a second and then disappear. I then noted that I was unable to download any of the currently uninstalled apps in my Microsoft Store library I kept getting the "Try again later"...
  9. Has the Microsoft store's logo changed?

Has the Microsoft store's logo changed?: I swear it didn't look like this yesterday?: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-the-microsoft-stores-logo-changed/27c876c1-66c1-4484-92ae-9c6d541a3a20
  10. microsoft store not functioning properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft store not functioning properly: when ever I am trying to download any app from Microsoft store the download stops with an error and this pops up Code: 0x80070424 pls help me get my Microsoft office back working...