Windows 10: Has my account been hacked?

Discus and support Has my account been hacked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I deleted all my emails via "delete all" in the junk mail and these all reappeared in my in folder. I then deleted them again and they again... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PW&, Jun 17, 2019.

1. PW&
    PW& Win User

Has my account been hacked?

Hello, I deleted all my emails via "delete all" in the junk mail and these all reappeared in my in folder. I then deleted them again and they again reappeared in the In Folder. I think my FB account had been recently hacked and my email address was available there. Is this a Hacking or the account gone mad???

:)

2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Has my account been hacked? - Similar Threads - Has account been

2. My account has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been hacked: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***i don't live in Ireland and never been. When i search for microsoft help it always gives me info for Ireland. Now i just found out my live in girlfriend is tryna have me killed and has been using microsoft Azure to control my...
  3. Microsoft account has been hacked

Microsoft account has been hacked: My personal Microsoft account has been hacked, I have tried recovery but can't get anywhere. There is no number to call no help to be received. Has anyone experienced this? What are the options? If your Instagram gets hacked there are many reminders, but Microsoft doesn't...
  4. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: I'm unable to recover the account as the secondary email account im unable to log in to. I've been unable to resolve this issue over the last 36 hours. The hacker is talking to my friends. He would also have access to id after I needed to do security for work. Can this be...
  5. Has my computer been infected or hacked?

Has my computer been infected or hacked?: Hello. I am on a PC running windows 10. Last night, I was batch renaming some files and suddenly found that my computer was taking a long time to process the last request. The files I was renaming were on another drive that is sometimes sluggish. I ended up checking out my...
  6. Microsoft account and private information has been hacked

Microsoft account and private information has been hacked: Hi, Microsoft account team; I have a security issue will my Microsoft account, and I am scared with it be a hacking issue or something. Recently, my account and my computer is asking me to log in the account in different software several times, and most of them showing...
  7. My Account has been Hacked on and off for months now ..

My Account has been Hacked on and off for months now ..: I spent over 6 hours trying to rid of Facebook remove and strip 3 email accounts ..making phone calls ..i decided i would not use Gmail any more and go with Outlook or hot mail..so i signed up and kept my account boring lol..stripped .I had dinner plans with family at 5pm...
  8. My computer has been hacked

My computer has been hacked: My computer has been hacked and a hidden user has gained access. In an effort to delete default users, there are several now, I still cant find out how or where they are. I have disabled network sharing and turned off Wi-Fi and so far I haven't detected the...
  9. ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus

ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus: About a week ago my hotmail account was havked with a virus. The email i had to varify my account no loger exists - they daid it will take 30 days to verify a new email address therefor i ant change my passwprd untill then. The cirus sends out emails every two days- i need to...
  10. My wife's Microsoft Account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wife's Microsoft Account has been hacked: Hello, I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping someone may be able to offer some advice/guidance. It's not actually a Windows 10 settings issue but it's the closest match I could see....... My wife's Microsoft Account was hacked last weekend and with it we've lost (and someone...