Windows 10: Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails

Discus and support Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Not sure if my email/password have been compromised but I'm not receiving any 'change your password' emails into my associated Hotmail account when I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kat_Rojas, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Kat_Rojas Win User

Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails

Not sure if my email/password have been compromised but I'm not receiving any 'change your password' emails into my associated Hotmail account when I click on the 'forgot your password' link on a website.

Google Chrome says security may have been compromised but not sure if I should trust that pop-up balloon either. Have any of you seen this suspicious activity? Could it beMalware? Any advice?

:)

Kat_Rojas, Apr 7, 2020
  2. natr0n Win User

hotmail is now outlook

Hotmail users can now upgrade to outlook layout.It looks like windows 8 menus. It's very fast now using outlook over the previous layout.

look in your hotmail/live for this email. Outlook.co​m Team "You've changed. Shouldn't your inbox?"‏

you can upgrade from within and create new alias's too.

*Toast :toast:

natr0n, May 25, 2020
  3. Hotmail Passwords Compromised

My Hotmail account seems to me compromised as of May 8, 2016. Friends note messages now reach them with warnings. I have tried to change my Hotmail password, but when requesting Code to do so, do not receive text or phone message back from Microsoft.

MichaelWellborn, May 25, 2020
  4. ocgmj Win User

ocgmj, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Has my Outlook/Hotmail been compromised? Missing 'change your password' emails - Similar Threads - Has Outlook Hotmail

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...: Dear Microsoft support team,Hope this letter reaches you well. I wrote this letter to address the problems I had in the past few days. I am writing on my old school email as its my last Microsoft account that I can still access. It all started when I was verifying my...
  3. My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...: Dear Microsoft support team,Hope this letter reaches you well. I wrote this letter to address the problems I had in the past few days. I am writing on my old school email as its my last Microsoft account that I can still access. It all started when I was verifying my...
  4. There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account: My hotmail email account has been completely taken over and compromised by an outlook email address. I made alias email accounts with gmail which they have cloned There two duplicate joined gmail accounts one with my name and one with the outlook address. I’ve been trying...
  5. There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account: My hotmail email account has been completely taken over and compromised by an outlook email address. I made alias email accounts with gmail which they have cloned There two duplicate joined gmail accounts one with my name and one with the outlook address. I’ve been trying...
  6. There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hotmail Outlook Password changes No reusing old passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail Outlook Password changes No reusing old passwords: So I got a login attempt for an unrelated account. Out of an abundance of security I changed my hotmail password too.When I found out the unrelated account was not a real concern, I deleted that account and tried to set my hotmail password back to what it was as my phone...
  8. my hotmail email address has been hacked - how do I change and update to outlook with new...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my hotmail email address has been hacked - how do I change and update to outlook with new...: My hotmail account has been hacked. How do I upgrade to outlook with increased security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-hotmail-email-address-has-been-hacked-how-do-i/5fab4830-5af9-4ffc-9592-6dbb8c135532
  9. My email has been compromised

My email has been compromised: Whilst remotely connected to our server, I received two emails from a colleague, I replied to them and as we have read receipts turned on, my two receipts were received by the sender from different countries in Africa. Our network administrator is clearing up my account and...
  10. Email has been compromised

Email has been compromised: I suddenly had all my email sent to deleted and now I have to go to the deleted emails to read my emails. I am not getting anything on Inbox anymore. It all started after a dropbox email was sent from my email supposedly to like 20 email contacts, it then got all messed up...