Windows 10: Has password protected haring EVER worked in Windows 10 ?

Discus and support Has password protected haring EVER worked in Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 since it was first released and have NEVER had password protected sharing work. No matter how many times I enter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeeDB_247, Sep 8, 2019.

1. LeeDB_247 Win User

Has password protected haring EVER worked in Windows 10 ?

I have been using Windows 10 since it was first released and have NEVER had password protected sharing work.

No matter how many times I enter the correct username and correct password it always says it's wrong.

And to make matters worse, it ALWAYS gets turned back on every time there is a new build!

:)

LeeDB_247, Sep 8, 2019

2. password protect

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you referring to BIOS password as Boot password?
    • Is it a login password which you are referring when Windows starts?
    If Login password, provided you are using Local Account on Windows 10 you may follow the below steps:
    • Press Windows + R keys to open Run command
    • Type " control userpasswords2 "
    • Select the account and uncheck "user must login with password"
    • Select apply and Ok.
    If Boot password you may have to contact your computer manufacturer.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Is there a code on the screen?

LovesFLSun, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Has password protected haring EVER worked in Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Has password protected

2. Password protect a folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password protect a folder in Windows 10: Please share steps to password protect a folder in Windlows 10, As the encrpyted contest check box to follow the steps is greyed out and I am unable to check it....
  3. Password protect a folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password protect a folder in Windows 10: Please share steps to password protect a folder in Windlows 10, As the encrpyted contest check box to follow the steps is greyed out and I am unable to check it....
  4. Password protect a folder in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. what hare ware do i use for windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what hare ware do i use for windows 10: what hard ware do i use for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-hare-ware-do-i-use-for-windows-10/c4b0657c-eeb6-46ef-8709-4d433126467b
  6. Bitlocker password required, but none has ever been set

Bitlocker password required, but none has ever been set: Hi,I'm trying to fix my wife's personal, not company Surface Laptop 3, which has suddenly started requiring a Bitlocker password for the C: drive for no obvious reason. She doesn't have one, and indeed had never heard of Bitlocker or knowingly switched it on. I'm guessing...
  7. Why aren't password protected folders password protected in Windows 10 pro?

Why aren't password protected folders password protected in Windows 10 pro?: I went through all the steps, my folder has a locked icon on it but I can open it up without a password. Every single YouTube video shows third-party software. I paid for Windows 10 pro it's supposed to have password protected folders. does it have password protected folders...
  8. will windows ever work right? ever?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    will windows ever work right? ever?: cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system...
  9. Has anyone EVER got network sharing using username/password to actually work ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has anyone EVER got network sharing using username/password to actually work ?: Every single time there is a new insider build it resets network sharing to want username and password. Every single time I give it the benefit of the doubt, enter me CORRECT username and password and get told it is incorrect. Every single time I then go through the...
  10. Password Protect Video Master not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password Protect Video Master not working: Hello I locked up my training with Password Protect Video Master v8.0 One of my users after entering the password, the training does not open for him and remains in the state of Connecting and black screen Image Problem and Windows information send for you All versions of...