Windows 10: Has someone else’s computer done this?

Discus and support Has someone else’s computer done this? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my computer has recently turned off because I decided to turn it off then i try to turn it back on to see a black screen that says no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DreamedTuilp589, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Has someone else’s computer done this?

Hello everyone, my computer has recently turned off because I decided to turn it off then i try to turn it back on to see a black screen that says no signal detected has anybody else had that problem and if so if I would like to know how to fix it because it’s been a big pain in the butt without using my computer school work snd such and such thank you for those who helped me or tried.

:)

DreamedTuilp589, Apr 3, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Has someone else’s computer done this?

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Has someone else’s computer done this?

1. Has someone else’s computer done this? - Similar Threads - Has someone else’s

2. Has anyone else’s computer bricked?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone else’s computer bricked?: I downloaded the latest update last night and it totally fucked up my computer. I have the “Reboot and select proper boot device” message after I guess the OS just shit the bed. I can only enter UEFI bios. Setting correct boot order does nothing and I have no Windows disc to...
  3. Login Page has someone else's name

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Page has someone else's name: I tried to sign on to my account and there is someone elses name Eric Torbeck, I have changed my password and and pin 2 times and it still has his name on there what can I do and is this a big problem ?...
  4. Give old computer to someone else

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Give old computer to someone else: I want to give my old laptop to a friend, but i don't want him to have access to my Microsoft account. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-old-computer-to-someone-else/6a4855d8-f594-4f91-9dab-6e3298d68baf
  5. What has Edge done to my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What has Edge done to my computer?: This morning, when I turned-on my computer, and tried to log-in to my wife's email, I received the error message msedge_elf.dll missing. So I uninstalled Edge and went to MS site to reinstall. Had another problem, did the same thing, 2nd time. Now, after...
  6. Is background music built-in Photos app has someone's else copyright?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is background music built-in Photos app has someone's else copyright?: Hi, I have created a video with the help of Microsoft Photos in Windows 10 Home. I have used the in-built background music Microsoft provides by default. Once I uploaded that video to YouTube, I got a copyright strike due to that background music. What does that mean? I...
  7. Mail - Shows someone else's name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail - Shows someone else's name: About a year ago, I took over an account for an organization and sync that Gmail account with my mail account on windows. The previous handler of the account added their name to it. I no longer have that account. However, since adding it, my OTHER accounts will show up with...
  8. Can you disable the "someone else is using this computer" message?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you disable the "someone else is using this computer" message?: So recently I got a new computer and every time I click "shutdown" it tells me "someone else might be using this computer" and it's really getting on my nerves!...
  9. Account on someone elses PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Account on someone elses PC: A whiIe ago I added my xbox account to a friend’s laptop because it gave me the standard “add you account to access your account features and track achievements and all that?” messge. I clicked yes abd after that his account could not access things like the web browser. He...
  10. Has anyone done this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has anyone done this?: I am having to replace a clapped out HDD on a laptop which had an updated W10 installed.....this for a friend. Have advised her and she has agreed a new SSD will replace it, she is on holiday for another week so can do nothing now, In the meantime have been doing some...