Windows 10: Has the second screen which show files scanned on windows defender offline been removed?

Discus and support Has the second screen which show files scanned on windows defender offline been removed? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has the second screen which shows files scanned on windows defender offline been removed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrestonEichman, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Has the second screen which show files scanned on windows defender offline been removed?

Has the second screen which shows files scanned on windows defender offline been removed?

:)

PrestonEichman, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Defender Periodic Scanning or Offline Scanning?

That link does suggest it's useful to use Defender offline scanning in addition to periodic scanning and a third party real time anti virus (e.g. Kaspersky).

Steve C, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Windows Defender Offline Scan in Windows 10

Also MpSwpHelp:

Cliff S, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Jorge Tan Win User

Has the second screen which show files scanned on windows defender offline been removed?

offline scan by win defender

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern with Windows Defender, follow the steps below:

• Open the Run window by pressing Window + R button.
    • Then type services.msc and hit "Enter".
    • Look for Windows defender service in the list and right click on it and select start.
    • Once Windows defender is opened try to do the offline scan on that window.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Has the second screen which show files scanned on windows defender offline been removed?

1. Has the second screen which show files scanned on windows defender offline been removed? - Similar Threads - Has second screen

2. Has Defender been removed in 1809?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has Defender been removed in 1809?: My system updated a couple of days ago to 1809:17763.292. When attempting to run my weekly system check my shortcut to defender no longer works. I get an error message saying 'MSACUI.EXE CANNOT BE FOUND' I have a folder with all my security based program shortcuts in for...
  3. Windows Defender offline scan

Windows Defender offline scan: What's the consensus on the WD offline scan, any good? 124404
  4. Windows Defender Offline Scan

Windows Defender Offline Scan: How is the Windows Defender Offline Scan supposed to work? Twice I have tried to run it and each time the computer restarted and then I got a light blue screen instructing me to choose my "keyboard layout." The first one (American) seemed to be selected, but neither the...
  5. Windows Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender Offline Scan: Hello. I have been cleaning my Windows 10 laptop of junk files and decided to do an offline scan. When my laptop restarted, instead of the usual offline scan that I see everytime I do it, I saw a blue screen where a message “Your PC/device needs to be repaired.” I inserted my...
  6. Windows defender offline scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows defender offline scan: for the past few months I have been experiencing a major p4roblem with win-10 defender offline scan. On each occasion when I attempt to routine a scan the system go through its normal routine then after my system restart, to complete the scan ,it just completely shut down...
  7. windows defender offline scan

windows defender offline scan: I tried running windows defender offline scan on my Windows 10 computer and it seemed to start working correctly. Then the screen came back up almost immediately and asked me to sign in so I did. Next the screen went grey and all I could do was move the cursor around on the...
  8. Defender Periodic Scanning or Offline Scanning?

Defender Periodic Scanning or Offline Scanning?: I use Kaspersky antivirus plus periodic scanning by Defender to benefit from US & Russian security technologies. I spotted there is a Defender option for offline scanning. Is there any advantage in using this compared to the periodic scanning option? 89931
  9. Remove Scan with Windows Defender

Remove Scan with Windows Defender: Today, the AU update installed on my computer and totally wiped out most of the customizing I had done. When I first installed Win 10, I used Brink's Remove Scan with Windows Defender UI .reg to remove the entry from the right click menu. It will still remove the entry but...
  10. Windows Defender Offline Scan in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Defender Offline Scan in Windows 10: Good one Shawn*Smile Here is the Event Viewer custom view, for Defenders save logs, that can be imported into any other users Event Viewer: Defender Custom View.zip Download the zip file, unblock in properties, and extract it. 1). In Event viewer click import Custom...