Windows 10: Has the Tile View options removed in 23H2 been fixed?

Discus and support Has the Tile View options removed in 23H2 been fixed? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; has the file explorer options that were removed in windows 11 23H2 been added back to file explorer home so we have the options like Large, medium and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ace54858, May 27, 2024.

1. ace54858 Win User

Has the Tile View options removed in 23H2 been fixed?

has the file explorer options that were removed in windows 11 23H2 been added back to file explorer home so we have the options like Large, medium and small icons and List, detials, tiles been restored to the view options if not sure what i mean check this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-windows-11-23h2-upgrade-the-tile-view-no/f4bbf2f1-3166-4c59-85ea-8d3cf9f35498?page=2and if going by this says windows 11 build 23486 restored them and was last updated on april 14, 2024https://www.ghacks.net/2023/06/23/microsoft-restores-file-explorer-folder-options-that-it-remo

:)

ace54858, May 27, 2024
  2. ace54858 Win User

Has The File Explorer Tile View Been Fixed?

has Microsoft fixxed the missing Tile View sense 23H2 in File Explorer yet? like what was was asked here

Redirecting

as i am not going to update and spend about an hour doing so just to turn around having to spend another hour removing yet again another update that mess up file explorer home tab making it a blasted list view that you can't change back to Tile View and yes i have tryed both programs list on the link and nether will load after downloading them. so if i can't update and keep my pc safe and i get hacked Microsoft will be held responsible as their the fools who messed File Explorer up and either removed the Tile View or bugged it i can't and won't use the list View period for 1 it's way to small making it almost impossible to see/read i use the Large tile icons for a reason.

ace54858, May 27, 2024
  3. How to display tile view for pictures in the File Explorer.

Hi Matthew,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in files view settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn on Tiles view of pictures.

1. Open File Explorer where pictures are present.

2. Right click on the blank space in the File Explorer.

3. Then click on View option from the list and choose
    Tiles.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 27, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Has The File Explorer Tile View Been Fixed?

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

The Tile View has not been fixed in the new File Explorer app yet, in the Home section, there is still the one list view and that cannot be changed currently, they may still be working on a fix for this, the best option because Community is just a user to user forum, is to report this lack of functionality to their developers one the Feedback Hub (Windows Key + F), the more people that report this, the sooner it will be fixed.

DaveM121, May 27, 2024
Thema:

1. Has the Tile View options removed in 23H2 been fixed? - Similar Threads - Has Tile View

2. Has the Tile View options removed in 23H2 been fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has the Tile View options removed in 23H2 been fixed?: has the file explorer options that were removed in windows 11 23H2 been added back to file explorer home so we have the options like Large, medium and small icons and List, detials, tiles been restored to the view options if not sure what i mean check this...
  3. Has The File Explorer Tile View Been Fixed?

Has The File Explorer Tile View Been Fixed?: has Microsoft fixxed the missing Tile View sense 23H2 in File Explorer yet? like what was was asked here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-windows-11-23h2-upgrade-the-tile-view-no/f4bbf2f1-3166-4c59-85ea-8d3cf9f35498as i am not going to update...
  4. Has The File Explorer Tile View Been Fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has The File Explorer Tile View Been Fixed?: has Microsoft fixxed the missing Tile View sense 23H2 in File Explorer yet? like what was was asked here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-windows-11-23h2-upgrade-the-tile-view-no/f4bbf2f1-3166-4c59-85ea-8d3cf9f35498as i am not going to update...
  5. The option to delete after importing photos, has been removed. WHY????

The option to delete after importing photos, has been removed. WHY????: I generally import anywhere from 50 - 100 photos or more at a time. The feature of deleting after import, has been removed. WHY???? Does anyone realize how much time it takes to delete photos one at a time, plus the wear of the button on the camera? Yes, I use a literal...
  6. has the option to check for updates been removed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    has the option to check for updates been removed?: as described, since the last cumulative update when you go on updates you can no longer click check for updates? it just has when it last checked which shows on mine was a day ago now and no way to force it to check, if this was an intentional feature then its nothing more...
  7. has the option to check for updates been removed?

has the option to check for updates been removed?: as described, since the last cumulative update when you go on updates you can no longer click check for updates? it just has when it last checked which shows on mine was a day ago now and no way to force it to check, if this was an intentional feature then its nothing more...
  8. PDF Tile Views

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF Tile Views: HI I have nearly a thousand Embroidery Files that I am now moving to my PC in pdf format. Each of these patterns has a picture of the item on the front page. Is it possible to see the actual picture instead of the pds icon in tile view in windows explorer in windows...
  9. The full reset option has been removed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The full reset option has been removed.: I need to fully kill the machine to get the correct admin name. It is set to ANON. How can I get the correct reset option? The standard recovery screens won't give me the "remove everything" option. This is the pc that came back from servicing-still with unsolved problems,...
  10. Is it possible to resize a Tile in Tile View?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to resize a Tile in Tile View?: Hi. I have a window that has several icons in Tile View but I would like to shrink the tile size a bit. The actual Tile itself, not change to small or medium icons, as it would inhibit seeing the folder contents. Is this possible within W10 itself? TIA *chuckle 125462