Windows 10: Has the timer been "updated" recently or have I accidentally clicked something?

Discus and support Has the timer been "updated" recently or have I accidentally clicked something? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The design for the timer has changed recently, and it's absolutely horrible. Whose bright idea was it to change things from how they were before? it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/99Bins, Mar 12, 2021.

1. /u/99Bins Win User

Has the timer been "updated" recently or have I accidentally clicked something?

The design for the timer has changed recently, and it's absolutely horrible. Whose bright idea was it to change things from how they were before? it was perfect before and now I can't even see all of my timers at once.

submitted by /u/99Bins
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/99Bins, Mar 12, 2021

2. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Mar 12, 2021
  3. turn off timer on simple solitaire

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the Solitaire timer.

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to turn off the timer:

• Run the game, and go to the top left corner, and click on the
      game option/symbol [].
    • Click on the settings, and search for the timer option.
    • Select the timer option from on to
      off

I suggest you to refer the link on Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 replied by DrPepper23 replied on August 14, 2015 and check if it helps.

Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with the Solitaire timer. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Has the timer been "updated" recently or have I accidentally clicked something?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Has the timer been "updated" recently or have I accidentally clicked something?

1. Has the timer been "updated" recently or have I accidentally clicked something? - Similar Threads - Has timer been

2. I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: I have been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other related BSOD recently. They seem to point toward a driver issue, but I have no idea how to find the problematic drivers. How would I be able to find the root of the issue?Here are the minidump files:...
  3. I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: I have been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other related BSOD recently. They seem to point toward a driver issue, but I have no idea how to find the problematic drivers. How would I be able to find the root of the issue?Here are the minidump files:...
  4. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Cortana
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  5. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  6. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I recently have been having problem with opening video files on windows as of recently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently have been having problem with opening video files on windows as of recently...: It happens to any video file no matter what size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-have-been-having-problem-with-opening/344a24da-e2c7-45d5-ba32-e236ed88fd7a
  8. I was downloading something and accidentally clicked open with and it wont go back to the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was downloading something and accidentally clicked open with and it wont go back to the...: i was downloading something and clicked open with and chose something and it wont go back to normal and I tried resetting Microsoft recommended apps and it didn't work....
  9. I have a question and a partial answer to something that has been plaguing users for a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a question and a partial answer to something that has been plaguing users for a...: Ok, An example of what is happening in my particular case and what I discovered. I have an Excel database that I have open most of the time and I often make additions or modifications to it. I like to frequently back up this file as the information in it is vital for my...
  10. Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export.: I have a export of the file, but how do I put it back to regedit? Help please. submitted by /u/VernabR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvi7l0/accidentally_deleted_something_in_regedit_but_i/