Windows 10: Has there been a successful fix for the problem detailed below?

Discus and support Has there been a successful fix for the problem detailed below? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I read the following thread but didn't see anything that indicated a fix. Has a fix or workaround been established? I use Windows 10 Pro on HP Zbook 17... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by T ANiles, Nov 13, 2019.

1. T ANiles Win User

Has there been a successful fix for the problem detailed below?

I read the following thread but didn't see anything that indicated a fix. Has a fix or workaround been established? I use Windows 10 Pro on HP Zbook 17 x64 intel i7-4700. I've done everything listed in the thread with no apparent effect. In fact, the system went into sleep while I was trying to download drivers as suggested. Grateful for a true fix to this annoying issue. Thanks.

:)

T ANiles, Nov 13, 2019

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 13, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 13, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Has there been a successful fix for the problem detailed below? - Similar Threads - Has been successful

2. The Snap-In below, referenced in this document, has been restricted by policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Snap-In below, referenced in this document, has been restricted by policy: I want to open device manager but it says this The Snap-In below, referenced in this document, has been restricted by policy. It is the same for event viewer and performance monitor...
  3. The Snap-In below, referenced in this document, has been restricted by policy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Snap-In below, referenced in this document, has been restricted by policy: I want to open device manager but it says this The Snap-In below, referenced in this document, has been restricted by policy. It is the same for event viewer and performance monitor...
  4. Repeated failed updates: Details as below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated failed updates: Details as below: Greetings knowledgeable ones. I have repeatedly tried to install the updates below, without success.Do I need to uninstall the failed first or is this another issue> Windows 8.1 64-bit HP omni 27 Desktop PC2022-08 Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems...
  5. Repeated failed updates: Details as below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated failed updates: Details as below: Greetings knowledgeable ones. I have repeatedly tried to install the updates below, without success.Do I need to uninstall the failed first or is this another issue> Windows 8.1 64-bit HP omni 27 Desktop PC2022-08 Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems...
  6. Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized: Hello Microsoft Community, this is my first post here and I come in desperation.To preface this, I am a software engineer that is not very well versed in the cyber security realm. This is a personal computer, which I am building a startup on.I am using my custom built...
  7. Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized: Hello Microsoft Community, this is my first post here and I come in desperation.To preface this, I am a software engineer that is not very well versed in the cyber security realm. This is a personal computer, which I am building a startup on.I am using my custom built...
  8. Cannot boot windows. Details below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot boot windows. Details below: submitted by /u/Historynerd0921 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq7b98/cannot_boot_windows_details_below/
  9. KB4023057 has been successfully installed twice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4023057 has been successfully installed twice: I have a Lenovo PC with Win10 Home edition. OS version is 17134.619. My USB scanner works abnormal with lines on picture in this PC for about 6 month while it works well with Win7. Today I update Win10, it works. But I find KB4023057 has been installed twice and both are...
  10. 10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???: I like many others have played MS FS Vs 9 and X for a long time. My elderly trusty many times rebuilt 32 bit PCs mobo finally went bang last year and has been replaced with a nice new shiny Win10 x64 quad core thing. However ive struggled to reinstall FS9 and X, NEITHER...