Windows 10: Has web development now been ordered by court to refund clients?

Discus and support Has web development now been ordered by court to refund clients? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Has Web Development Now been ordered to make refunds to clients for their over charging?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by warrenbulette, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Has web development now been ordered by court to refund clients?

Has Web Development Now been ordered to make refunds to clients for their over charging?

:)

warrenbulette, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Karen Her Win User

Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Karen Her, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Refund for unauthorized purchase - Developer does not refund but recommends to dispute the charge

I realized I was charged without my authorization by an in-app purchase. I contacted the developer, finally today they replied me but they just recommended to dispute the charge with the bank. I do not understand very well why they don't just refund me
    and prefer the bank contact them. Any idea? By the way, given what they said, my next step is to call my bank and dispute this charge. Any suggestion is very welcomed!

Thanks

ZackariasLord, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Has web development now been ordered by court to refund clients?

refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Has web development now been ordered by court to refund clients?

1. Has web development now been ordered by court to refund clients? - Similar Threads - Has web development

2. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  3. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  4. Web Development

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Development: When the abbreviation tag is used in HTML5, there’s this UTF8 viewpoint. How is it related to support for Edge browser?Vijay VHindustan Institute of Technology and Science https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-development/3ddf67fc-4154-499f-9518-82c96444863b
  5. Web Development

Web Development: When the abbreviation tag is used in HTML5, there’s this UTF8 viewpoint. How is it related to support for Edge browser?Vijay VHindustan Institute of Technology and Science https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-development/3ddf67fc-4154-499f-9518-82c96444863b
  6. Refund for a pre order game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for a pre order game: Hi, I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, but I have found it elsewhere for much cheaper.Can I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-a-pre-order-game/2f63af95-b92e-48d1-a2ce-23eda25c8fbe
  7. Refund for a pre order game

Refund for a pre order game: Hi, I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, but I have found it elsewhere for much cheaper.Can I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-a-pre-order-game/2f63af95-b92e-48d1-a2ce-23eda25c8fbe
  8. Has a simple fix been developed for "your account is managed."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has a simple fix been developed for "your account is managed.": Just started using Edge. Have "Your account is managed" message. Has a simple fix been developed? Do I need Firefox? I deleted google for this. Is my pc, no work, no domains, retired browsing old man. I am the only person using computer. Need fix in layman's language, please....
  9. Samsung Developer Conference 2020 SDC20 has been canceled

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Developer Conference 2020 SDC20 has been canceled: Please be advised, the Samsung Developer Conference in 2020 has been canceled. We are disappointed that we will not be hosting the event this year and getting the chance to interact directly with you. Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, the developer...
  10. web development

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    web development: recommend html editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-development/abcfc7b4-311b-4947-a940-c42c3078998d