Windows 10: Has WordPress fixed all of the problems with WordPress 5.5?

Discus and support Has WordPress fixed all of the problems with WordPress 5.5? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My site crashed and lost an immense amount of information before I had to PAY to get it restored with an older version through my web server. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ascani, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Ascani Win User

Has WordPress fixed all of the problems with WordPress 5.5?

My site crashed and lost an immense amount of information before I had to PAY to get it restored with an older version through my web server. My research indicated that the WordPress 5.5 update crashed thousands of websites. Has this been fixed? Because I won't be updating to 5.5 again until I know it won't crash my website again. Clare

:)

Ascani, Aug 21, 2020
  2. krizanand Win User
    krizanand, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Setting up WordPress using phpMyAdmin on 1and1

if 1and1 is your host then it should be a one step command to install wordpress.

Easy Rhino, Aug 21, 2020
  4. N9review Win User

Wordpress on N9

Can i install Wordpress on my N9 .

N9review, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Has WordPress fixed all of the problems with WordPress 5.5? - Similar Threads - Has WordPress fixed

2. If a Wim has 5 imagesindexes, is there a way to make the same change in all 5 at one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If a Wim has 5 imagesindexes, is there a way to make the same change in all 5 at one...: I use DISM for various things, but I was wondering, if there are 5 indexes, and I load #1, and make changes in the registry, and commit the changes, will this only affect #1 or all five images, and if not, can you change the registry in all 5 indexes at one time, instead of...
  3. If a Wim has 5 imagesindexes, is there a way to make the same change in all 5 at one...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If a Wim has 5 imagesindexes, is there a way to make the same change in all 5 at one...: I use DISM for various things, but I was wondering, if there are 5 indexes, and I load #1, and make changes in the registry, and commit the changes, will this only affect #1 or all five images, and if not, can you change the registry in all 5 indexes at one time, instead of...
  4. HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS ON WINDOWS 11 FOR OFFLINE WEBHOSTING?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS ON WINDOWS 11 FOR OFFLINE WEBHOSTING?: Method 1: Using WSL Windows Sub-System for LinuxStep 1- Install WSLInstall WSL by performing the following steps:1. Enter the following command in an administrator PowerShell or Windows Command Prompt and then restarting your machine.wsl –installNow, please wait until WSL is...
  5. HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS ON WINDOWS 11 FOR OFFLINE WEBHOSTING?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS ON WINDOWS 11 FOR OFFLINE WEBHOSTING?: Method 1: Using WSL Windows Sub-System for LinuxStep 1- Install WSLInstall WSL by performing the following steps:1. Enter the following command in an administrator PowerShell or Windows Command Prompt and then restarting your machine.wsl –installNow, please wait until WSL is...
  6. Is there a reliable antivirus made by Microsoft for WordPress sites?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a reliable antivirus made by Microsoft for WordPress sites?: Dear Microsoft Team,Microsoft Defender leads the user to believe Free and Open Source Software is malicious.Microsoft “Defender”, the questionable “free” antivirus software included with Windows, routinely flags Free and Open Source Software that I try to install as a...
  7. Is there a reliable antivirus made by Microsoft for WordPress sites?

Is there a reliable antivirus made by Microsoft for WordPress sites?: helloWe are engraved in the WordPress structureOur web site is infected with a virus.Is there a powerful and reliable antivirus by Microsoft for our WordPress site?The address of our site is :https://robubica.com/product-category/%d8%ae%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%85-%d9%87%d8%a7/...
  8. Wordpress website safety

Wordpress website safety: Hi, I have a gaming website . I need to know is there any good tool for word press website, like any special antivirus or safety software for my site. As i received many email from domain registrar that someone trying to access my website login. Regards Waiting for...
  9. WordPress Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    WordPress Forum: Excuse me for asking, but is there a good WordPress Forum or a Tutorial on Youtube? (or both) I am interested in: 1) Adding meta tags to an existing web page 2) Creating completly new e-commerce website Kind regards. 128924
  10. How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack): Today I installed Bitnami on my desktop pc but the application wont resize or maximize. I've been looking over lots and lots of forum topics on all kind of forums but i can't find a solution. Tried all kinds of hotkeys, windowed startup command in target etc. I'm using 2...