Windows 10: Hashtag and at symbol suddenly not available in keyboard layout

Discus and support Hashtag and at symbol suddenly not available in keyboard layout in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My issue is with the K345 wireless keyboard. When I press SHIFT+3 I get a sign, not a hashtag. And when I press SHIFT+2 I get a " sigh, not the at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kingy75, Dec 15, 2020.

1. kingy75 Win User

Hashtag and at symbol suddenly not available in keyboard layout

My issue is with the K345 wireless keyboard.

When I press SHIFT+3 I get a sign, not a hashtag. And when I press SHIFT+2 I get a " sigh, not the at symbol. How do I resolve this?

:)

kingy75, Dec 15, 2020
  2. TonyHand1 Win User

Hashtags

I am new to Twitter and am trying to post a tweet including hashtags. There is no hashtag symbol on my keyboard. When I click on the hashtag symbol in the left hand column in twitter then my tweet dialogue box disappears. I have trued using ALT + 3
    and SHIFT + 3 but nothing happens. Can anyone help? I also looked at Control Panel in Microsoft 365 but couldn't see anything there about Language options to change to US English. (I'm in the UK). Can anyone help

TonyHand1, Dec 15, 2020
  3. HashKey: a dedicated 1-key keyboard for the hashtag

A Hashtag is the Pound Symbol on a phone keypad.

eidairaman1, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Hashtag and at symbol suddenly not available in keyboard layout - Similar Threads - Hashtag symbol suddenly

2. Keyboard - Keys Suddenly not Showing Wrong Symbols

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard - Keys Suddenly not Showing Wrong Symbols: This problem has occurred several times for apparently no reason. The web gives many links that propose a number of surgeries. Every single time it has happened to me, a simple restart has cured it. 172639
  3. Keyboard - Keys Suddenly not Showing Wrong Symbols

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard - Keys Suddenly not Showing Wrong Symbols: This problem has occurred several times for apparently no reason. The web gives many links that propose a number of surgeries. Every single time it has happened to me, a simple restart has cured it. 172639
  4. Keyboard Layout Creator own Symbols

Keyboard Layout Creator own Symbols: Hello, I wonder if there is a possibility to make my own symbols and use them in a way I can use the ´ like over the é. But I want to use the symbols and letters from the alphabet UNDER the text, as shown in the screenshot. Thank you. : Regards Torsten [ATTACH]...
  5. Hashtag and at symbol suddenly not available in keyboard layout

Hashtag and at symbol suddenly not available in keyboard layout: My issue is with the Logitech K345 wireless keyboard. When I press SHIFT+3 I get a £ sign, not a hashtag. And when I press SHIFT+2 I get a " sigh, not the at symbol. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  6. At and hashtag symbol not working

At and hashtag symbol not working: I cant use my at or hashtag symbol no matter how hard ive tried. Ive tried all the suggestions but nothing works. It is an old laptop i dont know if that might be the problem. Its a probook 4510s with japanese characters on the keyboard. Please help im struggling...
  7. French (France) Keyboard layout broken suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    French (France) Keyboard layout broken suddenly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fog13k [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j13gxn/french_france_keyboard_layout_broken_suddenly/
  8. Hashtags

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hashtags: I am new to Twitter and am trying to post a tweet including hashtags. There is no hashtag symbol on my keyboard. When I click on the hashtag symbol in the left hand column in twitter then my tweet dialogue box disappears. I have trued using ALT + 3 and SHIFT + 3 but...
  9. Keyboard Layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Layout: I am trying to add 'Urdu Phonetic Keyboard' layout in language preferences but its not working. There is an Urdu Keyboard by deflate but its layout doesn't match with our Urdu keyboard layout in which I learned typing. I have to prepare my assignment. So, please get me solved...
  10. Available keyboard layout that does not show up in settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Available keyboard layout that does not show up in settings: [img] On the left is what I see if I click the language button near the clock near the tray. On the right is what I see in settings. The default English keyboard is missing in settings, so I cannot remove it. I wish to remove it to only have Romanian(Programmers). Is there...