Windows 10: Haskell platform on WSL not working

Discus and support Haskell platform on WSL not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a problem with the haskell platform on Ubuntu 18.04.1 on Windows 10 1809. Since I updated the ghci tool occasionally crashes with the message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhiliPdB, Oct 6, 2018.

1. PhiliPdB Win User

Haskell platform on WSL not working

So I have a problem with the haskell platform on Ubuntu 18.04.1 on Windows 10 1809. Since I updated the ghci tool occasionally crashes with the message "The futex facility returned an unexpected error code.Aborted (core dumped)". Also when I run 'cabal update' this message is returned. How can I further debug this issue so I can get everything working just like before?

:)

PhiliPdB, Oct 6, 2018

2. WSL in windows Store

Actually, this is a consumer-oriented forum for general Windows 10 questions.

As WSL concerns mostly developers and Enterprise, I suggest asking there.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Using Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) in an Enterprise

Source: Using WSL in an Enterprise Windows Command Line Tools For Developers

Brink, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Haskell platform on WSL not working

Mad Prof again -- Multi twindow GUI on UBUNTU on WSL working

@jimbo45

Install Kali Linux on WSL and follow this guide (GUIDE - Kali Linux in the Windows App Store) to at least test Desktop usability under WSL.

They use XRDP service and remote into Kali using Windows RDP to get visuals for XFCE4. It might not be exactly what you want, but it's a step in the right direction. *Wink

slicendice, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Haskell platform on WSL not working

1. Haskell platform on WSL not working - Similar Threads - Haskell platform WSL

2. apt not working wsl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apt not working wsl: wsl have internet access but apk not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apt-not-working-wsl/3b25b2b2-4295-495c-ac94-2cef4cb75360
  3. apt not working wsl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apt not working wsl: wsl have internet access but apk not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apt-not-working-wsl/3b25b2b2-4295-495c-ac94-2cef4cb75360
  4. apt not working wsl

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Audio not working on platforms

Audio not working on platforms: Hi!I have a brand new ASUS AIO with Windows 11 Pro. Everything works perfectly until I start a meeting on platforms any kind of platform with the exception of Zoom.The moment I start a meeting the audio of videos does not work properly anymore Youtube, Facebook, Netflix...
  6. Audio not working on platforms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working on platforms: Hi!I have a brand new ASUS AIO with Windows 11 Pro. Everything works perfectly until I start a meeting on platforms any kind of platform with the exception of Zoom.The moment I start a meeting the audio of videos does not work properly anymore Youtube, Facebook, Netflix...
  7. WSL problem -- all wsl commands don't work

WSL problem -- all wsl commands don't work: Hello everyone,I got an issue with the windows subsystem for Linux WSL.Context :I'm using a Windows 10 lap-top shared by my companyHow I got to the problem :- I first reinstall windows 10 - I installed WSL through this link .- Everything was working though with the Ubuntu...
  8. WSL Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL Not Working: Hello,My WSL is not working on my laptop. It crashes immediately after running the Ubuntu app and trying to launch it in the command and PowerShell prompts. I have turned off the hypervisor feature and turned it back on. I have done the same for the virtual environment...
  9. WSL Not Working

WSL Not Working: Hello,My WSL is not working on my laptop. It crashes immediately after running the Ubuntu app and trying to launch it in the command and PowerShell prompts. I have turned off the hypervisor feature and turned it back on. I have done the same for the virtual environment...
  10. WSL not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL not working: WSL with Ubuntu 20.04 was working fine until I updated to version 20197.1000. After updating I'm unable to start a WSL shell or install a new distribution. I can't even access Linux folder in windows file explorer. I can't even install another version of Linux from the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the futex facility returned an unexpected error code. Windows 10 WSL

2. the futex facility returned an unexpected error code.aborted (core dumped) haskell

3. 1809 haskell on wsl

4. wsl the futex facility returned an unexpected error code.