Windows 10: Hasleo Wintousb users Broken again

Discus and support Hasleo Wintousb users Broken again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks Anybody using Hasleo Wintousb for creating Windows systems on bootable external USB devices (aka Ms Windows to go) -- the latest insider build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Dec 26, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Hasleo Wintousb users Broken again

Hi folks
    Anybody using Hasleo Wintousb for creating Windows systems on bootable external USB devices (aka Ms Windows to go) -- the latest insider build of Windows (version 1809 build 18305.1003) breaks it again I'm afraid

Pity as this is a good way of testing these builds on laptops without having to mess around with unnecessary backups etc. SSD connected via sata-->usb3 on a laptop gave astonishingly good performance so a valid way of testing on real hardware too without having to use a VM.

I'll see what HASLEO come back with - I've sent details to their support dept --they were quite quick last time there was an issue with this product.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Hasleo Wintousb users Broken again - Similar Threads - Hasleo Wintousb users

2. OneDrive Broken yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Broken yet again: Hi, I have recently done a clean install of windows 11, amongst other things because onedrive is being a right pain. Since the reinstall it is beyond slow. Something has changed recently. There used to be a version of onedrive installed and you could download onedrive for...
  3. Money App seems broken again for UK users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money App seems broken again for UK users.: The Money App available from the Store is again not working. It has been like this for a couple of weeks or more. I've reported it via the Feedback Hub but still no fix.Both of my PC'**** the issue at the same time and asking the question on Eleven Forums also confirmed that...
  4. Money App seems broken again for UK users.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Money App seems broken again for UK users.: The Money App available from the Store is again not working. It has been like this for a couple of weeks or more. I've reported it via the Feedback Hub but still no fix.Both of my PC'**** the issue at the same time and asking the question on Eleven Forums also confirmed that...
  5. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  6. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  7. Xbox App Broken. Again

Xbox App Broken. Again: Hi,As is the usual for the Xbox PC app something is broken again. 4 days ago it worked fine. Now it's broken. I can't sign out and sign into a different account, because when I sign out and press sign in it instantly signs in to the account I just signed out of without giving...
  8. WintoUSB users - 1809 update won't install even cloning system

WintoUSB users - 1809 update won't install even cloning system: Hi folks Those of you making WindowstoGo using Wintousb software will be disappointed by this release 1) you can't create it via the install windows with the ISO or wim images 2) clone current system fails on boot. 3)macrium fix windows boot problems (which normally is...
  9. Action center is broken again

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center is broken again: Today this laptop's action center would not respond ... again. Why? I logged off and on ... and now it's working again. But what creates this situation? This is not the first time. I'm currently running FCU, version 1709 (OS Build 16299.125). 101738
  10. Is DISM "broken" again?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is DISM "broken" again?: It looks like DISM may be having some issues again. I recently upgraded to version 1703 build 15063.447. Previously, both SFC and DISM reported no integrity issues. Now, SFC reports none and DISM says the component is repairable. Can anyone shed some light on this? I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant upgrade to 1809 after installing wintousb

2. windows win2usb wont update

3. wintousb does not support 1809

4. how to uninstall hasleo wintousb