Windows 10: Hate Microsoft quality - Windows 10 Home got deactivated

Discus and support Hate Microsoft quality - Windows 10 Home got deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, yesterday my office got deactivated and I still cannot use Office 2013, MS forcing illegally me to go to Office 365, now the same happened with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KestutisIT, May 5, 2020.

1. Hate Microsoft quality - Windows 10 Home got deactivated

So, yesterday my office got deactivated and I still cannot use Office 2013, MS forcing illegally me to go to Office 365, now the same happened with my Windows 10 Home. I bought my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro in Best Buy in San Francisco, back in 2013 with Windows 8 Home installed. Then in ~2016 It updated automatically it to Windows 10 Home - Microsoft said that updates are FREE. And now I cannot use Windows 10 Home anymore as it says "activate windows" on desktop. MICROSOFT ARE THIEVES. Now they are forcing me to buy again Windows 10 Pro. #DeleteWindows #BoicottMicrosoft

:)

KestutisIT, May 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 5, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Hate Microsoft quality - Windows 10 Home got deactivated

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Hate Microsoft quality - Windows 10 Home got deactivated

1. Hate Microsoft quality - Windows 10 Home got deactivated - Similar Threads - Hate Microsoft quality

2. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  3. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  4. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 got deactivated, windows home license but windows pro installed

Windows 10 got deactivated, windows home license but windows pro installed: After troubleshooting it says I have a "windows 10 home single language digital license" instead of the pro. This was originally windows 8.1 and was updated to windows 10. A couple of months ago it was fine but around this week suddenly it got deactivated. I have the key for...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated: Hi, I got this Asus ROG GL502VM gaming laptop for more than 3 years. And it was doing fine. I upgraded to a newer model and I have given this laptop to my son. But today, I just found out that the Windows 10 that came with it suddenly got deactivated. So I contacted...
  7. My Windows 10 Home got deactivated

My Windows 10 Home got deactivated: [ATTACH] A few weeks ago, I suddenly noticed that my windows got deactivated (after an update probably). I tried some solutions found on the internet but it didn't help. In addition, the error message I am getting is not in the list of error messages provided by Microsoft....
  8. windows 10 home deactivated

windows 10 home deactivated: I bought a windows tablet 4 months ago with windows 10 preinstalled. Everything was fine. However I have been away for a month and not used the tablet until today. When I switched it on it said windows needs activation. When I went to settings it said the product key was...
  9. windows 10 home deactivated ?

windows 10 home deactivated ?: hi guys , I have just recently built a new pc and I transferred windows from my old computer to this new computer via my ssd. I had afew problems with recognising my new system through windows so I used the windows defender to reinstall windows. it was all working fine until...
  10. Windows 10 got deactivated

Windows 10 got deactivated: I am a Windows 10 Insider for a long time. Today, Windows tells me I am *not activated*. Why after all this time? What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-got-deactivated/e8287cb1-b3b0-4b77-a994-51e79095b21a"