Windows 10: HATE onedrive.

Discus and support HATE onedrive. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. I do not want onedrive to upload my photos 2. I want my photos and the folder of photos to remain intact and visible on my PC How do I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EllisDiam, Dec 19, 2019.

1. EllisDiam Win User

HATE onedrive.

1. I do not want onedrive to upload my photos

2. I want my photos and the folder of photos to remain intact and visible on my PC

How do I get Onedrive to QUIT messing with my photos?

:)

EllisDiam, Dec 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 19, 2019
  4. HATE onedrive.

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

HATE onedrive. ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

HATE onedrive.

1. HATE onedrive. - Similar Threads - HATE onedrive

2. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  3. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  4. I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?: I was helping family set up a new laptop and they accidentally missed selecting the option "Save Files to this PC" during the initial setup because Microsoft hides it and makes it hard to notice next to the Continue button. Now I can't get rid of OneDrive! I hate it that...
  5. I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?

I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?: I was helping family set up a new laptop and they accidentally missed selecting the option "Save Files to this PC" during the initial setup because Microsoft hides it and makes it hard to notice next to the Continue button. Now I can't get rid of OneDrive! I hate it that...
  6. HATE onedrive.

HATE onedrive.: I want to completely stop using it and just save all my files on PC hard drive. HOW DO I DO IT!!This is a complete waste of time and driving me crazyHELPonce I have my files on PC. I want to disable OneDrive...
  7. Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked?

Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked?: Why has this topic been locked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-do-i-properly-express-that-i-hate-onedrive/13bbc916-59f6-4059-9ed1-ac0a076101e7?messageId=072e7d5a-bced-416b-a5ef-f557f87fa04d&page=1...
  8. Is it possible to disable OneDrive completely? I hate it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to disable OneDrive completely? I hate it.: OneDrive filled up about 90 seconds after I built this machine, and a completely random assortment of applications are always trying to write to it, prompting a constant stream of reminders to upgrade my storage. Why? I already have cloud storage from a variety of other...
  9. OneDrive Hates Me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Hates Me: Hello, I have been having issues with OneDrive for some time. I have to constantly uninstall and reinstall it to get it to appear on my laptop. Then the next time I open it, it has disappeared and I have to do it all over again. It'll exist on the laptop and then it just...
  10. How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?: Don't misunderstand me. I have enjoyed using OneDrive for word documents and small data files. But, I moved 60gb of photos from a hard drive into my new computer. Now Onedrive is forcibly trying to move those pictures online. It seems I have absolutely ZERO CONTROL on which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I ABSOLUTELY HATE ONEDRIVE

2. WHY DO YOU HATE ONEDRIVE

3. why do i hate one drive