Windows 10: Hauppage PVR USB2 no sound

Discus and support Hauppage PVR USB2 no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a hauppauge PVR USB2 card. I was happy to see the Vista driver installing on my Win10 x64, but when I finally connected the cable, I discovered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kensiko, Feb 26, 2016.

1. kensiko Win User

Hauppage PVR USB2 no sound

I have a hauppauge PVR USB2 card. I was happy to see the Vista driver installing on my Win10 x64, but when I finally connected the cable, I discovered that I have no sound.

Any other having this card ?

:)

kensiko, Feb 26, 2016

2. Microsoft LifeCam fails after Windows 10 update 8-11-2015

I got it to work, (at long last).

This is going to sound stupid, but there it is.

The webcam WAS plugged into my motherboard using a USB2 slot. (because it is a USB2 device) And it wasn't working. I unplugged it, and plugged it into a USB3 hub (a Rosewill), and the camera came on.

Weird. But that's got it going again. Good luck.

SolderFace, Feb 26, 2016
  3. Jo 90 Win User
    Elimination of Windows Media Center in Windows 10

I've just installed a copy of Vista home premium as a VM and set up my Hauppage usb tuner, the only problem is the sound is slightly out of sync with the film (very annoying).

While the VM is running I just connected the tuner, it connected to the VM and I installed drivers as normal from the CD.

It's still not a perfect answer though.

Jo 90, Feb 26, 2016
Thema:

Hauppage PVR USB2 no sound

1. Hauppage PVR USB2 no sound - Similar Threads - Hauppage PVR USB2

2. external blu-ray-usb2 or 3?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external blu-ray-usb2 or 3?: so, I'm looking to grab an external blu ray drive, question becomes, do I get a usb 2, or usb 3, drive? does the connectivity speed even matter here, considering most blu ray drives cant pump the data at speeds that need a usb 3 connection? second question...I have a budget...
  3. Driver Wont Start for USB2 wired keyboard (Dec10)

Driver Wont Start for USB2 wired keyboard (Dec10): Driver wont start for USB2 wired keyboard for my HP pavilion desktop 64but AMD12 PC-570-p0xx windows10 updated to Dec09 2018. I have USB2 and USB3 ports. The issue is NOT the keyboard can run the HP keyboard test on start up so keyboard physically works and USB connection...
  4. USB2 and USB3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  5. USB2 and USB3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  6. Trying to install a GV-Usb2 and having issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install a GV-Usb2 and having issues: running a brand new copy of windows 10 and trying to install the light capture from gvusb2 (on disk) so that i can stream. for the most part the installation seems to go fine and the light capture looks like it get's installed but when i go to open the program i get an error...
  7. Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket

Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket: My computer is eight years and I am presuming it has USB2. I am not interested in speed but want to use a WD Element with a 3 USB for an external back up. Is it workable please? 117406
  8. Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket

in Windows 10 Support
    Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket: My computer is eight years and I am presuming it has USB2. I am not interested in speed but want to use a WD Element with a 3 USB for an external back up. Is it workable please? 117406
  9. HDMI sound from PVR is missing

HDMI sound from PVR is missing: After upgrade to w10 the sound via the HDMI port went missing. On this machine you press a button to switch from PC Mode to Game Mode, which activates the HDMI port where the PVR is plugged in. When viewing a PVR program (TV show), the video is perfect but there is no sound....
  10. Problem with USB2 to IDE/SATA Bridge

Problem with USB2 to IDE/SATA Bridge: Hi! I recently tried to use this device which worked on Windows 7 Professional before upgrading to 10. I found that the USB2 device fluctuated from appearing in Device Manager. Also the SATA drive appeared as named device, then Local drive or disappeared completely. I...