Windows 10: have 2 admin accounts cant delete one?

Discus and support have 2 admin accounts cant delete one? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hey guys newbie here with windows 10,and i kept getting error message that i needed admin priviledges to do things like save files and to where.....so... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by beachbumtroy, Sep 23, 2015.

1. have 2 admin accounts cant delete one?

hey guys newbie here with windows 10,and i kept getting error message that i needed admin priviledges to do things like save files and to where.....so i decided to add another acct to be admin,but now i got 2 admin accts,and its not under family and others but both are in user accts,so everytime i boot up goes to 1 admin acct. then i have to change to other admin and use password to sign in? so how do i delete 1 of them in user accts,cause all the posts ive read only show how to delete family or other accts? any help is appreciated thnx bb

:)

beachbumtroy, Sep 23, 2015

2. Cant roll back to previous windows 10 version

I have this problem with windows 10 fall creators update so i have to roll back to prevoius version

But i cant cos its say i have to delete new accounts and its say my admin account is new, so i have delete it. This thing prevent me to roll back and i cant delete my admin account and its only account in my pc

Why is this, is there any solution for this? i re ally need to go back to older version

HenriKyyhkynen, Sep 23, 2015
  3. MikeTrott Win User
    User profile service failed to sign in

I recently went out of town and while I was gone my kids got on my computer and proceeded to wreak havoc:

There were originally 2 accounts. The administrator account was linked to an email account that has been deleted and Google tells me that it has been permanently deleted. So the brats create another user account. They attempt to delete the original administrator
    account and give admin permissions to the account they recently created. when trying to log on to the new admin account, it says User profile service failed at the sign in / User profile cannot be loaded. Anytime I attempt to make any changes to the user
    accounts, it tells me I have to have admin approval. So I enter the username and password and nothing happens. In short, they assigned admin "privilege" to the account with a screwed up user profile. I now have 2 functioning user accounts, but they are both
    set as standard user. I cant change anything about the accounts without using the admin account that doesn't work.

Now I understand why some species eat their young.

MikeTrott, Sep 23, 2015
Thema:

have 2 admin accounts cant delete one?

1. have 2 admin accounts cant delete one? - Similar Threads - admin accounts cant

2. cant find the admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find the admin account: Hi,I am logged in as guest on my computer and cant find the Admin account. I tried to run the enable script of the admin account but didnt work... I cant switch users on the lock screen either because there is only one account, which is guest account.I am very limited with...
  3. cant find the admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant find the admin account: Hi,I am logged in as guest on my computer and cant find the Admin account. I tried to run the enable script of the admin account but didnt work... I cant switch users on the lock screen either because there is only one account, which is guest account.I am very limited with...
  4. Delete a 2 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a 2 account: I am trying to delete a second account which has an old email address that is not being used. Before I can delete the old email address it ask me to add a new email address which isn't accepted because it is on my other account. Is there a way to just delete the one account?...
  5. Delete a 2 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete a 2 account: I am trying to delete a second account which has an old email address that is not being used. Before I can delete the old email address it ask me to add a new email address which isn't accepted because it is on my other account. Is there a way to just delete the one account?...
  6. I have deleted the only admin account - help!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have deleted the only admin account - help!: Hi. I just bought a second hand PC running windows 10. Stupidly, I have deleted the only admin account and now I can't make any changes to anything. Can anyone tell me how to create an admin account where one doesn't already exist?...
  7. I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account.: Detailed description: As of recent, I finally made my own admin account, after deleting the inbuilt one. Whenever I try to sign in the admin account, it asks to download an app from the microsoft store and whenever i click "yes" it just kicks me back into the place where...
  8. Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account

Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account: I have a Windows 10 laptop. I had not used my laptop for a month and they screen read password had expired. Since I had forgotten the password so I was not able to set a new password. I did the whole password reset process- System image recovery - utilman account...
  9. Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights: I have dual booted my MacBook Pro. In windows 10 I logged in as Admin and removed the account from membership tabs...So I am left only with standard user....Now I can not do any activity wherein admin rights are required.. I tried everything but not able to get back admin...
  10. Deleting An Admin Account

Deleting An Admin Account: My 15 y/o son has somehow become the administrator account on my laptop. I already created a new account for me and set it to administrator. I am unable to delete his account as it is set to my login on the laptop. Help!...