Windows 10: Have 200GB more free space on my C drive, but I can only partition 24GB of them

Discus and support Have 200GB more free space on my C drive, but I can only partition 24GB of them in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty self-explanatory title, I tried turning off system protection on C drive, ran disk diagnose, and everything looks fine. Is there any fix to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mETeoRnER0lIFe, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Have 200GB more free space on my C drive, but I can only partition 24GB of them

Pretty self-explanatory title, I tried turning off system protection on C drive, ran disk diagnose, and everything looks fine. Is there any fix to this?

:)

mETeoRnER0lIFe, Aug 16, 2022

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CHave 200GB more free space on my C drive, but I can only partition 24GB of them :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Have 200GB more free space on my C drive, but I can only partition 24GB of them

how to allocate 200GB for c drive from partitioning of 1TB HDD ?

how we can allocate 200gb for c Drive of 1 TB HDD ?

when I started partitioning at end I am with 400GB for C drive ,after this it is not partitioning ,showing SIZE OF Available shrink "0"MB

AkhilBoyalla, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Have 200GB more free space on my C drive, but I can only partition 24GB of them

1. Have 200GB more free space on my C drive, but I can only partition 24GB of them - Similar Threads - 200GB more free

2. Cannot extend c drive partition WITH free adjacent unallocated space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot extend c drive partition WITH free adjacent unallocated space: Whilst I am able to create a new partition, the option to extend the c drive partition is grayed out. I have not yet tried 3rd party tools. All feedback welcome...
  3. Can't find 200gb of space on drive :C

Can't find 200gb of space on drive :C: Hello there, I'm trying to cleanup space on my SSD, after showing all the hidden files, there still is 200gb of data that I can't find. Is there any way to find it?Thank you...
  4. Can't find 200gb of space on drive :C

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find 200gb of space on drive :C: Hello there, I'm trying to cleanup space on my SSD, after showing all the hidden files, there still is 200gb of data that I can't find. Is there any way to find it?Thank you...
  5. Can't find 200gb of space on drive :C

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Have 200GB more free space on my C drive, but I can only partition 24GB of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have 200GB more free space on my C drive, but I can only partition 24GB of them: Pretty self-explanatory title, I tried turning off system protection on C drive, ran disk diagnose, and everything looks fine. Is there any fix to this?...
  7. I only have 30gb in C Drive Space.

I only have 30gb in C Drive Space.: most people say you should have more but my c drive is only 30gb. I normally have 800MB left and I think that's why nothing loads. could someone tell me how to buy or get more space from a USB or hard drive in another disc?...
  8. Freeing space on C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeing space on C drive: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110 I am trying to free up space on my C drive which is a 500Gb SSD. I install all programs to my 2Tb HD. Windirstat tells me Tom Tom the sat nav takes up 153 Gb on my C drive. So I want to uninstall it. Windows said it was uninstalling it from...
  9. Voice Recorder message no more free space even when there is 255GB free space on C drive.

Voice Recorder message no more free space even when there is 255GB free space on C drive.: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/ *Original Title* Voice Recorder*...
  10. Need more Free Space on my Hard Drive

Need more Free Space on my Hard Drive: So yeah, the other day I was uninstalling games so I could get more space and my pc said I had 108gb free space, so the next day I restarted it and now it says I have 68gb free space. I don't know the reason, I didn't downloaded anything since I uninstalled my games, and I...