Have 4 .dll files with problems

Discus and support Have 4 .dll files with problems in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debgram, May 25, 2018.

1. debgram Win User

Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be loaded, specific module could not be found: msxml.dll, initpki.dll, and qmgrprxy.dll. This one qmgr.dll came up with dll register server was not found. The only file that is in my system 32 folder is the qmgr.dll. Any suggestions as to why I'm having issues with these? Thanks

:)

debgram, May 25, 2018
  2. Vanessa Sohtun Win User

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 29, 2018
  3. NikolaFilic Win User
    Windows 10 DLL Files

I already done that both didn't find any errors, also when i do Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth it does not work just sit there with blank screen, tried waiting but nothing is happening (idk whether it should happen i saw some pictures there should
    be something when i run command...) I tried to install some dll files manually some with dll files fixer but all of programs got error 0xc000007b, then i tried deleting some dll's and then some programs were working but the others were now requesting thoose
    files.

UPDATE: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth now works but it didn't fix all the problems some programs still request dll files or show error 0xc000007b. Ok Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth partially helped i installed some manually and all
    of programs work well except Epic Games Launcher(Unrela Engine 4) which i didn't made to fix, thanks for your help! :)

NikolaFilic, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Have 4 .dll files with problems

Have 4 .dll files with problems - Similar Threads - dll files problems

1. Missing dll files after graphic driver uninstallation

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing dll files after graphic driver uninstallation: So I've been having problems recently with my Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers crashing randomly. I thought it had something to do with it not being compatible with Windows 10 since it said it's a Windows 8 driver. The installed driver version was version 10.18.15.4256 and it...
  2. missing dll files for an old programme

in Windows 10 Support
    missing dll files for an old programme: I have used an old Brodabund family Tree Maker programme in many Windows versions as they have evolved. I successefully started it running in Win 10 but now I cannot open it. I get a message that tells me that variouse .dll files are missing. Can anyone suggest a means of...
  3. Bad Image Errors - dll files changing to 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Image Errors - dll files changing to 0 bytes: Hi Have an unusual problem (to me anyway) Last week I got "Bad Image" errors with Adobe Lightroom (the program had worked OK previously). Two .dll files were listed as corrupt and in Explorer both were shown has having 0 bytes size. Re-installation resolved the problem....
  4. Missing Windows 10 dll files

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Windows 10 dll files: I have 3 missing windows 10 dll files Wow64.dll Wow64cpu.dll Wow64win.dll I used the media creation tool to create an ISO of the exact version of windows I have (windows 10 pro) and searched the file for these dll files, including the install.wim and boot.wim. Does anyone...
  5. Missing DLL File

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...
  6. Register and Unregister Context Menu for DLL and OCX Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Register and Unregister Context Menu for DLL and OCX Files: This works but is not run with the admin flag thus it dose not work in 10.... Register and Unregister Context Menu for DLL and OCX Files Can someone update this so it works in win10? 63680
  7. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...
Have 4 .dll files with problems solved