Windows 10: Have 4 .dll files with problems

Discus and support Have 4 .dll files with problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debgram, May 25, 2018.

1. debgram Win User

Have 4 .dll files with problems

Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be loaded, specific module could not be found: msxml.dll, initpki.dll, and qmgrprxy.dll. This one qmgr.dll came up with dll register server was not found. The only file that is in my system 32 folder is the qmgr.dll. Any suggestions as to why I'm having issues with these? Thanks

:)

debgram, May 25, 2018

2. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 DLL Files

I already done that both didn't find any errors, also when i do Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth it does not work just sit there with blank screen, tried waiting but nothing is happening (idk whether it should happen i saw some pictures there should
    be something when i run command...) I tried to install some dll files manually some with dll files fixer but all of programs got error 0xc000007b, then i tried deleting some dll's and then some programs were working but the others were now requesting thoose
    files.

UPDATE: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth now works but it didn't fix all the problems some programs still request dll files or show error 0xc000007b. Ok Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth partially helped i installed some manually and all
    of programs work well except Epic Games Launcher(Unrela Engine 4) which i didn't made to fix, thanks for your help! Have 4 .dll files with problems :)

NikolaFilic, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Have 4 .dll files with problems

1. Have 4 .dll files with problems - Similar Threads - dll files problems

2. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  3. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  4. System 32 dll file problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System 32 dll file problem: I tried to get into a file folder but came across a corrupt file message. The laptop then tried to "repair the hard drive" twice although it might have been stage 1 and stage 2. I've re-set Windows three times and added all my Apps back on 3 times. I've gone through Windows...
  5. Problem with missing mfc110.dll file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with missing mfc110.dll file: Someone else already asked this question, about CanQuest energy modeling software showing a missing mfc110.dll file when they try to install. The agent replied with a Visual C++ update that might help. But when I click the link there are three option, VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe,...
  6. Having trouble finding a dll file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble finding a dll file: So it not uncommon for me to have to fix windows 10 after a clean instal but this time was intense but there is one dll file that I've looked everywhere for and I guess it just doesn't exist or something VCRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll Does anyone know where to find this or have a...
  7. .Dll missing file problems

.Dll missing file problems: Hello. I recently downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 2020, and Photoshop 2020. Yesterday it started giving me error messages with regards to .DLL files saying they are missing. This of course has caused the applications to not work. I have tried re-installing the...
  8. Dll files problem

Dll files problem: I installed windows 10 (x64) on my pc (pentium @ 2.9 GHz, 6gb ddr3 Radeon HD 5450 1gb) from a USB drive I made a while back(I used it a few times with no problem on different pcs). But now, I get errors with dll files when I try to run almost any game. (and my storage is...
  9. Probleme mit Vcruntime140.Dll, msvcp140.dll und weitere DLL Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Probleme mit Vcruntime140.Dll, msvcp140.dll und weitere DLL Files: Ich habe das Problem, dass wenn ich den Origininstaller starte, mir immer wieder die selbe Fehlermeldung angezeigt wird, nämlich vcruntime140.dll, msvcp140.dll wurde nicht gefunden, bitte installieren sie das Programm neu. Ich habe versucht Microsoft Visual neu herunter zu...
  10. comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file: how to update comctl32.dll file in windows 10 i can't fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comctl32dll-file-problem-it-says-update-this-dll/03c776d0-2da6-4ae4-a58d-10bbc466d9c5