Windows 10: Have 4 .dll files with problems

Discus and support Have 4 .dll files with problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debgram, May 25, 2018.

1. debgram Win User

Have 4 .dll files with problems

Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be loaded, specific module could not be found: msxml.dll, initpki.dll, and qmgrprxy.dll. This one qmgr.dll came up with dll register server was not found. The only file that is in my system 32 folder is the qmgr.dll. Any suggestions as to why I'm having issues with these? Thanks

:)

debgram, May 25, 2018
  2. Vanessa Sohtun Win User

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 29, 2018
  3. NikolaFilic Win User
    Windows 10 DLL Files

I already done that both didn't find any errors, also when i do Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth it does not work just sit there with blank screen, tried waiting but nothing is happening (idk whether it should happen i saw some pictures there should
    be something when i run command...) I tried to install some dll files manually some with dll files fixer but all of programs got error 0xc000007b, then i tried deleting some dll's and then some programs were working but the others were now requesting thoose
    files.

UPDATE: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth now works but it didn't fix all the problems some programs still request dll files or show error 0xc000007b. Ok Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth partially helped i installed some manually and all
    of programs work well except Epic Games Launcher(Unrela Engine 4) which i didn't made to fix, thanks for your help! Have 4 .dll files with problems :)

NikolaFilic, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Have 4 .dll files with problems

1. Have 4 .dll files with problems - Similar Threads - dll files problems

2. dll file missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll file missing: Pls i need help... I want to install global mapper and it says lti_dsdk_8.5.dll not found. i have tried to get it free online but have not succeeded. can someone help me please...
  3. Update Files are missing or have problems

Update Files are missing or have problems: Split from this thread. My name is Abbas I m using windows 10 pro but is not update they are says some is missing files or error Now what can i do Please suggest to me Thank you...
  4. Dll missing files , especially defrag files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dll missing files , especially defrag files: Can I check Dll files and fix the missing windows files online, throw Microsoft servers???????ER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/dll-missing-files-especially-defrag-files/db550124-8b60-4162-b902-048a59fe3cb6
  5. Faulting DLL files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulting DLL files: Hi, There is a file called uiautomationcore.dll. It is crashing the Microsoft flight Simulator every time. Any help with this. Did the sfc \scannow, but no result. Thanks in advance....
  6. Error, Dll problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error, Dll problem: Hi Can you help please, I have just recently had the error warning appear on the desktop every time I boot up saying Error in WSClient.dll Missing entry: Refresh banned apps list. Can you tell me what this means, what I have done to cause this and how do I get rid of it...
  7. Missing DLL File

Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...
  8. Help! dll files missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! dll files missing.: I've just installed Windows 10 and am getting error messages that MSVCR100.dll is missing for iCloudServices.exe, ApplePhotoStream.exe and Avgui.exe. I'm also getting MSVCP.dll missing for reader_sl. Can anyone help me fix this. Thank you. 9969
  9. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...
  10. Missing shell32.dll and WININET.dll file

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing shell32.dll and WININET.dll file: My computer just shut off on my, and once i turned it back on it said that i had a missing shell32.dll and WININET.dll file. I was never messing with any files, just playing a video game. I cant open anything besides documents. I tried looking stuff up on how to fix but it...