Windows 10: Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and...

Discus and support Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and being told there is no windows key. I purchased both from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jewelwel, May 25, 2020.

1. Jewelwel Win User

Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and...

Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and being told there is no windows key. I purchased both from Coatxo. What do I do ?

:)

Jewelwel, May 25, 2020

2. 1 yr. old HP wireless laptop can't connect to older HP wireless Printer

Different answers each time I called HP Yes/No Can be connected/No it can't. Last call suggested kill printer add back. It's not on the HP list and can't pick up blue blinking wireless signal . Older HP Inkjet 6350 year old HP laptop both wireless wizard
    asks for WPA

NO DISC, NO cables

Bryan55555, May 25, 2020
  3. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 on a 3 year old HP Laptop

Hello,

Certainly not, I seldom suggest factory reset (reinstalls old version with useless manufacturer apps).

3 years old is very Young, i own pc 10 years old running perfectly well

Patricia.Guenot, May 25, 2020
  4. DonnaMac1 Win User

Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and...

reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now.

I do not need the upgraded office product and would just like to reinstall my program

any help would be appreciated thxs

DonnaMac1, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and... - Similar Threads - old rarely used

2. 1 year old Computer has just stopped working, unable to recover, make bootable disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 year old Computer has just stopped working, unable to recover, make bootable disk: I have a new PC with Windows 11 that is less than 1 year old.For the past week programs have started to crash, data has become corrupted and I have been getting the Blue screen of death due to a multiple of errors.\I have tried to update my drivers but everything I download...
  3. 1 year old Computer has just stopped working, unable to recover, make bootable disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1 year old Computer has just stopped working, unable to recover, make bootable disk: I have a new PC with Windows 11 that is less than 1 year old.For the past week programs have started to crash, data has become corrupted and I have been getting the Blue screen of death due to a multiple of errors.\I have tried to update my drivers but everything I download...
  4. 1 year old Windows 11 HP laptop locks up and screen goes black.

1 year old Windows 11 HP laptop locks up and screen goes black.: I have 2 identical HP laptops. They seem to run fine until I start using CorelDRAW. About a minute or two in, the computer locks up and the screen goes black. I contacted CorelDRAW technical support and he was able to determine the below issues with Windows through an...
  5. 1 year old Windows 11 HP laptop locks up and screen goes black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 year old Windows 11 HP laptop locks up and screen goes black.: I have 2 identical HP laptops. They seem to run fine until I start using CorelDRAW. About a minute or two in, the computer locks up and the screen goes black. I contacted CorelDRAW technical support and he was able to determine the below issues with Windows through an...
  6. Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student: Reinstall Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019.Performed Windows install.After entering my numerous times I am unable to complete install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-office-2019-home-student/b2a4d8b6-dc59-4652-98ae-f6f4e9534451
  7. Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student: Reinstall Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019.Performed Windows install.After entering my numerous times I am unable to complete install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-office-2019-home-student/b2a4d8b6-dc59-4652-98ae-f6f4e9534451
  8. Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student

9. Memory issues and power drain on 1 year old laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory issues and power drain on 1 year old laptop: I am aware this question is incorrectly labelled. It will not let me select the windows option.Running a 1 year old acer swift 3, windows 11, new when purchased. For most of the time I’ve had it there have been memory issues, with over 50% of memory used when no programs are...
  10. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 on a 3 year old HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reactivate Windows 10 on a 3 year old HP Laptop: I am getting Error code: 0xC004F012. When selecting Troubleshoot I receive error code: 0xc0000022. When I run "slmgr /dlv" at an administer command prompt I receive a "Windows Script Host" error box which says to run "slui.exe 0x2a 0xC0000022" to display the error text. The...