Windows 10: Have a backup file on a flash drive, how to get back on refreshed PC?

Discus and support Have a backup file on a flash drive, how to get back on refreshed PC? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Restore backup file of docs to PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gneissguy, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Gneissguy Win User

Have a backup file on a flash drive, how to get back on refreshed PC?

Restore backup file of docs to PC

:)

Gneissguy, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Copying movie to Flash Drive

Hi Todd,

One way on how to save and move files to a flash drive is by using the File Explorer in Windows 10. To assist you with your concern, to save your movie file to a flash drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your USB flash drive to your PC.
    • Navigate to the folder or location where you save your movie files.
    • Right-click on the movie file and select
      Copy
    • Right-click on the Start menu, and select
      File Explorer.
    • On the left-pane, double-click on This PC.
    • Double-click on the drive letter that correspond to your USB flash drive.
    • Right-click and select Paste.
    • Wait for the process to complete the transfer.
    • Once you’re done, you can safely remove your USB flash drive.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Have a backup file on a flash drive, how to get back on refreshed PC? - Similar Threads - backup file flash

2. Backup drive-can't get files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup drive-can't get files: I copied files onto Scan Disk with Surface Windows 10, trying to get backup files off Scan Disk using Windows 11. Cannot see the files on Scan Disk.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-drive-cant-get-files/50c24504-4e7a-4de0-9c8b-a9ddc3a01214
  3. Backup drive-can't get files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup drive-can't get files: I copied files onto Scan Disk with Surface Windows 10, trying to get backup files off Scan Disk using Windows 11. Cannot see the files on Scan Disk.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-drive-cant-get-files/50c24504-4e7a-4de0-9c8b-a9ddc3a01214
  4. create file backup using a flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    create file backup using a flash drive: How do I copy all of my word documents, I have Office Professional Plus 2016. I want to create a back up of these files on a flash drive. It's the safest way to save them in case future updates for my office program is changed on the next Windows 10 Home Updates. Or you can...
  5. Flash Drive Refreshing Constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash Drive Refreshing Constantly: I'm working on a flash drive that contains a lot of music. The artists names are missing so I'm trying to edit the drive to include the artist name. When I get part way down the list, and while I'm working at editing the artist, the flash drive refreshes to the top item. It...
  6. Backup with a flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup with a flash drive: How do I backup my everything on my computer with a flash drive ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-with-a-flash-drive/cf74c072-6d70-4648-94bd-9df6bb783f3d
  7. I cannot backup the image on a Flash Drive , I get "the drive is not a valid backup...

I cannot backup the image on a Flash Drive , I get "the drive is not a valid backup...: I cannot backup the image on a Flash Drive , I get "the drive is not a valid backup location" error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-backup-the-image-on-a-flash-drive-i-get/049adb15-5397-48e6-9134-f92276c4f054
  8. Backing up files to a USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backing up files to a USB flash drive: Hi I am wondering if there is a specific program that can walk me through backing up info from my computer either to a usb drive or to burn to disc? when i try to backup to a usb thumb drive or whatever you call it. it asks me to save or import to dropbox. i prefer a program...
  9. Backup files on windos 10 to a flash drive

Backup files on windos 10 to a flash drive: How do I backup files on my laptop w/ windows 10..? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-files-on-windos-10-to-a-flash-drive/f915758e-4d3a-4ae5-8832-d3874f9d3ce6
  10. Backup to Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup to Flash Drive: I am experimenting backing up my personal documents on to a flash drive (no moving parts) rather than an external hard drive but I'm facing a problem creating folders on the flash drive. Say my computer is called XYZ, the external hard drive allows me to create folders, like...