Windows 10: Have a MS app that keeps coming back...

Discus and support Have a MS app that keeps coming back... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Microsoft Office Desktop Apps - 1.1GB I uninstall it with IoBit Uninstaller, and several days later, it's back. I try to delete the two folders it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/telrod11, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Have a MS app that keeps coming back...

Microsoft Office Desktop Apps - 1.1GB

I uninstall it with IoBit Uninstaller, and several days later, it's back. I try to delete the two folders it resides in, and I don't have the "system" permission to do so.

It's in this path:
    C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Office.Desktop_16051.12228.20364.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Any way to permanently get rid of it?

submitted by /u/telrod11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/telrod11, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Netflix wont open Error code B2-F11 comes up

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • what is the complete error message?
    Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of Netflix app from window Store and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to check for the updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Have a MS app that keeps coming back...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Have a MS app that keeps coming back... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Have a MS app that keeps coming back...

1. Have a MS app that keeps coming back... - Similar Threads - app keeps coming

2. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  3. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  4. Deleted file keep coming back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  5. used several apps to remove the taskbar - it keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    used several apps to remove the taskbar - it keeps coming back: The apps I tried are: TaskBar Hider, Taskbar Hide, and Taskbar Eliminator. I settled on Taskbar Hide for now, but I would like to know if there are alternatives or other tricks to keep the taskbar away from my screen. Killing explorer.exe was the most successful trick so...
  6. MS Edge Beta - Keeps coming back!

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Beta - Keeps coming back!: Hi, I subscribed to Edge Beta in the early days, but no longer use it as the normal version of Edge is sufficient for my needs. I uninstalled it, but with every new build it keeps reinstalling. Any ideas how to stop this please? TIA. 157754
  7. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  8. Malware keeps coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware keeps coming back: This softonic PUP is coming back after few restarts of the system. How can i completely delete it? [img] 144542
  9. Message on screen keeps coming back.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Message on screen keeps coming back.: Hi. New to the forum, bit not to tek toys. I have recently set my PC from 8.1 to the free 10 upgrade offer. Everything's fine, 'Except' down in the bottom right hand corner a message keeps coming up.... "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows." I have gone...
  10. Photo App - Hiding displayed folders keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App - Hiding displayed folders keeps coming back: To all experts, I have very peculiar trouble in my Windows 10 Photo App. I don't want my Photo App displaying (keep watch) on these folders. So I exclude them by going to settings (see picture). But then after restarting my pc or after a while they keep coming back...