Windows 10: Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review

Discus and support Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know if my message is here in the right forum or not. Moderators -- feel free to move to more appropriate forum than here. My question is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imcanadian, May 18, 2015.

1. imcanadian Win User

Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review

I don't know if my message is here in the right forum or not. Moderators -- feel free to move to more appropriate forum than here.

My question is that right now I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 with Service Pack 1 on solid state drive (120 GB) on my laptop. I would like to install Windows 10 Technical Review on the same drive but what will happen with the program of Windows 10 upgrade release sometime in the summer for Windows 7 and will the other program of Windows 10 Technical Review disappear or stay in the solid state drive. That is my question about this.

Thank you,

John

:)

imcanadian, May 18, 2015
  2. ISISYNO Win User

My Phone Doesn't update

Hi there I was On Windows 8.1 on lumia 720 and i have installed windows 10 technical review from the insider app and i have used windows phone recovery tool under the official Microsoft website advice to downgrade from 10 technical review to 8.1 And downgraded
    to 8 and it won't update to 8.1 again Or For the latest windows 8 software update and couldn't use the Review For Develper App To Use 8.1 technical review please I Want To update to 8.1 with any way please help Me

ISISYNO, May 18, 2015
  3. hadimassa Win User
    hey i have a question about installing the maps on my e71x

The E71x is AT&T branded and uses it's own AT&T navigator.

hadimassa, May 18, 2015
Thema:

Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review

1. Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review - Similar Threads - question installing Technical

2. Technical question about updates for more than 1 month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical question about updates for more than 1 month: In order to save time and hassle I update my old laptop by downloading update packages from the catalog website on my PC and transferring the files on to its hard drive and running them. I have now got 2 months of updates to do which means: cumulative KB4456655 for September...
  3. Question about installing net framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about installing net framework: in order to install latest net framework (4.7) do i need to install previous versions ? Right know i am already installed 4.0 version of net framework and i've a plan to update it. So do i need to install all of then from 4.5.2, 4.6.1, 4.6.2 and the latest one 4.7 or i can...
  4. Questions about installing printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Questions about installing printers: So, I've noticed that when I connect a new printer to the network via WiFi Windows 10 will automatically detect and add it to the list of installed printers. That seems nice except for the fact that the printer name includes numbers and letters that aren't related to the...
  5. A question about installing a new videocard.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A question about installing a new videocard.: Hi there, I ordered a geforce 1070 to replace my old 970, now I have a question. Do I install the software it came with first, then update the driver with the nvidia one after? Of course i'll uninstall the 970's driver before I put the new card in. The card I am getting has a...
  6. Question about install

Question about install: I have the Windows 10 ISO on DVD ready to clean install. I have never upgraded or did a clean install as of yet. I am now running Windows 7 SP1. I read that I can now use my Windows 7 key to clean install 10. But what I want to do is upgrade my PC first with a new motherboard...
  7. Question About Windows 10 Clean Installation

Question About Windows 10 Clean Installation: hi I'm wondering about a clean installation of windows 10,heres my problem: my mom accidently cracked my touch screen on by beats audio 15 special edition pc and now we have to send it back to at&t (we have the premier protection plan insurance) to get it fixed, however...
  8. Question about windows 10

Question about windows 10: I just ordered parts for a new computer and now need to get windows 10. Does it have a free trial period? Can i just make a usb install and then buy it after i'm online? 40126
  9. Questions about upgrading to windows 10

Questions about upgrading to windows 10: Hello. I have recently heard about the windows 10 free upgrade for win7 and 8.1 genuine users. I have a few questions about that upgrade. 1. I don't have any version of windows installed on my computer, so, if I want to get the new windows 10 when it comes out, is there...
  10. Quick question about a clean install.

Quick question about a clean install.: I've been wanting to do a clean install of windows 10 for a long time. I have windows 10, but I want to reinstall it. I want to start fresh, so I've backed up my files. I just have one question, will I need to reinstall my drivers? Because I have no idea where to find...