Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review

Discus and support Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I don't know if my message is here in the right forum or not. Moderators -- feel free to move to more appropriate forum than here. My question is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imcanadian, May 19, 2015.

1. imcanadian Win User

I don't know if my message is here in the right forum or not. Moderators -- feel free to move to more appropriate forum than here.

My question is that right now I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 with Service Pack 1 on solid state drive (120 GB) on my laptop. I would like to install Windows 10 Technical Review on the same drive but what will happen with the program of Windows 10 upgrade release sometime in the summer for Windows 7 and will the other program of Windows 10 Technical Review disappear or stay in the solid state drive. That is my question about this.

Thank you,

John

:)

imcanadian, May 19, 2015
  2. ISISYNO Win User

My Phone Doesn't update

Hi there I was On Windows 8.1 on lumia 720 and i have installed windows 10 technical review from the insider app and i have used windows phone recovery tool under the official Microsoft website advice to downgrade from 10 technical review to 8.1 And downgraded
    to 8 and it won't update to 8.1 again Or For the latest windows 8 software update and couldn't use the Review For Develper App To Use 8.1 technical review please I Want To update to 8.1 with any way please help Me

ISISYNO, May 19, 2015
  3. hadimassa Win User
    hey i have a question about installing the maps on my e71x

The E71x is AT&T branded and uses it's own AT&T navigator.

hadimassa, May 19, 2015
Thema:

Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review

Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review - Similar Threads - question installing Technical

Forum Date

Clean Install Partition Question

Clean Install Partition Question: Hi, I just did a clean install of Windows 10 Home x64. After watching a few YT videos I am now a bit concerned. After selecting "custom installation" I get to the drive screen. I have an SSD and an HDD for data. The HDD I left alone and for the SSD I deleted all the...
Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade Thursday at 4:42 PM

QUESTION: Can Sandboxie be installed as a portable?

QUESTION: Can Sandboxie be installed as a portable?: Can Sandboxie be installed as a portable? I ask for the following reasons: Portable Sandbox https://www.sandboxie.com/PortableSandbox The revised layout of the sandbox that is introduced in version 2.80 allows for greater portability of the sandbox across computers. By...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Jun 4, 2018

Clean install question

Clean install question: About to do a clean install on a PC that has 10 on it and activated. It was a windows 7 machine that had the free 10 offer installed. Will it activate when the clean install is complete? I thought the key was embedded but not sure. When I get to where to install it, can I...
Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade May 12, 2018

Question on Performing a Clean Installation on Newer HP Omen Laptop

Question on Performing a Clean Installation on Newer HP Omen Laptop: Hi All Will be this machines first time updating to a new build soonish here, so trying to get prepared, System recovery backup flash drive done(Check), Personal files backed up with Macirum reflect full system image, All HP drivers updated as much as can be currently, do...
Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade Mar 30, 2018

Win 10 clean install question

Win 10 clean install question: I fudged up and forgot to @ the person I was intending the message at *chuckle Still worth adding my observations though while we're comparing Macrium vs. MS imaging. MS does do high compression, but only for DVD. Macrium wins hands-down on flexibility and giving the user...
Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade Apr 4, 2018

Question before performing a clean installation

Question before performing a clean installation: I will be clean installing Windows 10 and was looking to make sure that my Personal synced settings are backed up and reinstalled during the installation process. I'm just looking for some feedback from the rest of the guys on the forum. Are there other users who have PC or...
Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade Mar 27, 2018

Installation Problems and questions

Installation Problems and questions: Suppose I have created several partitions on my internal drive by using a answer file, now I would like to have some apps installed on those particular partitions. Do I install them right after I put windows on my reference machine or do I figure out the particular switch...
Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade Mar 26, 2018
Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review solved