Windows 10: Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review

Discus and support Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know if my message is here in the right forum or not. Moderators -- feel free to move to more appropriate forum than here. My question is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imcanadian, May 18, 2015.

1. Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review

I don't know if my message is here in the right forum or not. Moderators -- feel free to move to more appropriate forum than here.

My question is that right now I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 with Service Pack 1 on solid state drive (120 GB) on my laptop. I would like to install Windows 10 Technical Review on the same drive but what will happen with the program of Windows 10 upgrade release sometime in the summer for Windows 7 and will the other program of Windows 10 Technical Review disappear or stay in the solid state drive. That is my question about this.

Thank you,

John

:)

imcanadian, May 18, 2015
  2. ISISYNO Win User

My Phone Doesn't update

Hi there I was On Windows 8.1 on lumia 720 and i have installed windows 10 technical review from the insider app and i have used windows phone recovery tool under the official Microsoft website advice to downgrade from 10 technical review to 8.1 And downgraded
    to 8 and it won't update to 8.1 again Or For the latest windows 8 software update and couldn't use the Review For Develper App To Use 8.1 technical review please I Want To update to 8.1 with any way please help Me

ISISYNO, May 18, 2015
  3. hadimassa Win User
    hey i have a question about installing the maps on my e71x

The E71x is AT&T branded and uses it's own AT&T navigator.

hadimassa, May 18, 2015
Thema:

Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review

1. Have a question about installing Windows 10 Technical Review - Similar Threads - question installing Technical

2. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.: I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little clarification/help.I have a separate hard-drive/SSD installed that is just going to be dedicated to Windows 10, separately, butI'm still also...
  3. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.: I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little clarification/help.I have a separate hard-drive/SSD installed that is just going to be dedicated to Windows 10, separately, butI'm still also...
  4. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. technical question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    technical question: I have a PC that I haven't logged in for 2 years; I don't even remember what OS it is on, probably Windows 8. There are 3 users and I cannot log in using my windows log in password. Probably an old one I used 2 years ago. Any advice how I can resolve this? appreciate this....
  6. technical question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    technical question: I have a PC that I haven't logged in for 2 years; I don't even remember what OS it is on, probably Windows 8. There are 3 users and I cannot log in using my windows log in password. Probably an old one I used 2 years ago. Any advice how I can resolve this? appreciate this....
  7. Questions about installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions about installing Windows 10: I currently have Windows 7 and I think it's time I finally make the switch to Windows 10 since the support for Windows 7 has stopped. This is the first time I'm upgrading and I'm not really sure how this process works. I see where it says "Download tool now" on the Microsoft...
  8. installing win 10 from win 7,,,technical question about raid 1

installing win 10 from win 7,,,technical question about raid 1: i need to install windows 10 in my old windows 7 pc due to win 7 is done in 10 days,,,will installing win 10 delete the raid 1 volume in my pc...or should i delete the raid volume before i install win 10....i really need some help,,i cannot afford another pc yet so i have to...
  9. A question about the Windows 10 installer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A question about the Windows 10 installer: So, I have a PC that's pretty much just broken after trying to install Ubuntu besides Windows, and I'm wondering: if I somehow lose my Windows 10 install, then get the installer and put in my Microsoft account login, will I have a Windows 10 install that has the same license...
  10. Questions about installing Windows 10

Questions about installing Windows 10: Split from this thread. I have a Windows 10, HP Laptop. I have many questions! I'm about to install the Windows 10 operating system, from a DVD. Here goes . . . Do I have to delete everything on my computer, to then do the install? Or will be done during the install? How...