Windows 10: Have an acer 5315 gen III MODEL LET it 2,1b on other computers

Discus and support Have an acer 5315 gen III MODEL LET it 2,1b on other computers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire 5315 engine 3 Model 4 gigs 1,000 GB hard drive I let it update to Windows 11 install and linked OneDrive the only thing else I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephen Smith6, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Have an acer 5315 gen III MODEL LET it 2,1b on other computers

I have an Acer Aspire 5315 engine 3 Model 4 gigs 1,000 GB hard drive I let it update to Windows 11 install and linked OneDrive the only thing else I did to it and it started running very slow and you know Microsoft teams is acting very active and for whatever reason when I didn't even have that before and then it that wouldn't it just froze up now it won't boot the recovery the system restore files are gone a recovery partition doesn't exist it can't find a path and none of the startup repair works we have a Windows 10 then we can put back on it on the phone on a USB drive but what I'm trying

:)

Stephen Smith6, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform

Source: Qualcomm Drives 5G PC Ecosystem Expansion with Next Generation Compute Platform, Powering New 2-in-1 Laptops from OEMs Including Acer in 2020 | Qualcomm

Read more: https://www.qualcomm.com/media/docum...duct-brief.pdf

Brink, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Hello I have a question how do I factory reset my Acer windows Vista home premium laptop aspire 5315-2290

How do i fatory reset my windows Vista home premium acer aspire 5315-2290

annettewilliams1, Jun 7, 2023
  4. CharliePY Win User

Have an acer 5315 gen III MODEL LET it 2,1b on other computers

Acer TC-708A Won't Upgrade

My computer is an AcerTC-708A. This model appears to he compatible with the 1709 update, but after downloading, the computer hangs during restart on the opening screen ("Acer"). I have run the suggested 12 steps but the same result occurs. Is there a
    basic hardware problem or something else?

CharliePY, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Have an acer 5315 gen III MODEL LET it 2,1b on other computers

1. Have an acer 5315 gen III MODEL LET it 2,1b on other computers - Similar Threads - acer 5315 gen

2. Upgrade to Windows 10 on an older model Acer PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10 on an older model Acer PC: Looking for some help! I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10 on an older model Acer PC. Currently running Windows 8. Since Windows 8 is no longer supported I am not able to run a Windows Health Check to see if my system will be compatible with upgrading to Windows 10. I am NOT...
  3. Upgrade to Windows 10 on an older model Acer PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 10 on an older model Acer PC: Looking for some help! I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10 on an older model Acer PC. Currently running Windows 8. Since Windows 8 is no longer supported I am not able to run a Windows Health Check to see if my system will be compatible with upgrading to Windows 10. I am NOT...
  4. Have an acer 5315 gen III MODEL LET it 2,1b on other computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have an acer 5315 gen III MODEL LET it 2,1b on other computers: I have an Acer Aspire 5315 engine 3 Model 4 gigs 1,000 GB hard drive I let it update to Windows 11 install and linked OneDrive the only thing else I did to it and it started running very slow and you know Microsoft teams is acting very active and for whatever reason when I...
  5. Hyper-V Gen 2 and Networking

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Gen 2 and Networking: Hi folks might be simple answer but I'm not so experienced in HYPER-V. Created a Gen 2 W11 machine (the leaked iso version) on W10 HOST which seems OK -- I wanted to test TPM and secure boot enabled while not actually enabling the physical TPM. The TPM test was fine. That...
  6. what model acer laptop do i have

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what model acer laptop do i have: 00326-10000-00000-AA055 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-model-acer-laptop-do-i-have/f9ee9d77-13ed-4b8f-ba0a-425f05a9aeae
  7. Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3: I got to thinking since my motherboard has two graphics card (16x) slots, but one is a Gen 2 and the other is a Gen 3, why can't I put my M2 SSD in the Gen 3 and my graphics card in the Gen 2. Wow what a differences in speed. Boot time is nothing now, downloads are simple a...
  8. Does the ACER LCD Monitor model SA240Y have a built in Webcam or do I have to get an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does the ACER LCD Monitor model SA240Y have a built in Webcam or do I have to get an...: I am a bit of a tech-dinosaur and need to know if I need an external Webcam for my system per the above as I want to use Skype and so on. Thanks for the forbearance....
  9. USB 3.1 Gen 2 header

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3.1 Gen 2 header: I'd like to add a USB 3.1 Gen 2 header to my computer, As the pic shows, the case is pretty open and mounting a header, if that is the right term, should be fairly easy. The "front" of the case, where I sit, on the left. I have looked around Google, found a few ideas, but...
  10. New Computer...No longer have the Acer

in Windows 10 Support
    New Computer...No longer have the Acer: I got me a new computer yesterday. I no longer have the Acer. I was about ready to beat that Acer. My new one is Windows 10 compatible. I removed some bloat ware. What should I do to get started with my new one? 55133