Windows 10: Have an error: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ApplicationContainer

Discus and support Have an error: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ApplicationContainer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please help me with this because appear every 5 minutes. Thank you very much... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlexEspejel, May 21, 2020.

1. Have an error: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ApplicationContainer

Have an error: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ApplicationContainer 948edf2c-110b-4963-879d-23bce4e79ae1?upload=true.png

Please help me with this because appear every 5 minutes.

Thank you very much

:)

AlexEspejel, May 21, 2020
  2. budi Win User

Registry strange behavior in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\...

I tried to clear all contents of
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts
    then set security permission to logger user name () to be clear from:

• create key
    • set value
    and let it inherently apply to all keys under it

But it responds with icons flickering / blinking very often
    so I undo the security setting.. but while keeping on registry browsing under this key I came across:

1. The jpg filetype key and userchoice key were created
    2. On userchoice key the logging user () ACL was created, and
    3. It's set to DENY on SET VALUE !

Have an error: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ApplicationContainer [​IMG]

Is it windows 10 behavior or an intruder's been screwing up ?
    Please help me.. many thanks in advance

3. dalchina Win User
    Registry strange behavior in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\...

Why? that's your file associations and registered file types.

I suggest if you have a system restore point you use that to reverse whatever you've done.

dalchina, May 21, 2020
  4. slozomby Win User

Have an error: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ApplicationContainer

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Have an error: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ApplicationContainer

1. Have an error: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ApplicationContainer - Similar Threads - error HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareApplicationContainer

2. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Error: I have attached the Windows dump file. Can I please get help to know why I keep crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog-violation-error/58757040-a2ee-4657-8b38-b6ecfda1a042
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation Error: I have attached the Windows dump file. Can I please get help to know why I keep crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog-violation-error/58757040-a2ee-4657-8b38-b6ecfda1a042
  4. Different activation key by itself. 0xC004003 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different activation key by itself. 0xC004003 error: For some reason in the past couple days my laptop changes it's windows key by itself where is says XXXXX-XXXXX-... its a different one then what I activated my new windows with about half a year ago. What I mean is every day or not even day, hour, when I log in it says that I...
  5. Different activation key by itself. 0xC004003 error

Different activation key by itself. 0xC004003 error: For some reason in the past couple days my laptop changes it's windows key by itself where is says XXXXX-XXXXX-... its a different one then what I activated my new windows with about half a year ago. What I mean is every day or not even day, hour, when I log in it says that I...
  6. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  7. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  8. Unexpected kernel mode trap error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernel mode trap error: I need help every time i restart i get unexpected kernel mode trap and i feel its caused due to riot vanguard and I even did reset pc it didnt help me much so please help...
  9. Unexpected kernel mode trap error

Unexpected kernel mode trap error: I need help every time i restart i get unexpected kernel mode trap and i feel its caused due to riot vanguard and I even did reset pc it didnt help me much so please help...
  10. How do you fix KB5034441 Download Error? Here is the Easy Way to Fix Windows 10 KB5034441...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix KB5034441 Download Error? Here is the Easy Way to Fix Windows 10 KB5034441...: The Easy Way to Fix Windows 10 KB5034441 Download ErrorThere are a lot of suggestions out there on how to fix the download error you get when trying to install the Windows 10 KB5034441 update. Most of them are very complex and require you to edit the registry. The video below...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts