Windows 10: have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access...

Discus and support have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access... in Cortana to solve the problem; I have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access anything my email accounts have been comprimised also.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KennethVogel1, Sep 12, 2020.

1. have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access...

I have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access anything my email accounts have been comprimised also.
    No help from Microsoft at all. Last resort FBI.

:)

KennethVogel1, Sep 12, 2020
  2. MagtheK9 Win User

Desk top icons keep refreshing

I installed a HP 6250 Wi-Fi printer. Now the desk top icons keep refreshing. It seem to have slowed down all the processing on my computer. Printer and scanner work ok.

Any ideas or suggestions?

MagtheK9, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one hp. HELP

Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one hp. HELP

CherylCooper1, Sep 12, 2020
  4. vini_i Win User

have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access...

Home group broke during update.

The problem is two fold.

There are 3 computers on the network. The HTPC, now upgraded to windows 10, a laptop with windows 7 and a desktop with windows 10.

When the desktop was upgraded to windows 10 the HTPC was still windows 7. The desk top lost access to the home group. Leaving the home group and the joining the home group fixed the problem. Now that the HTPC is windows 10 the desk top again lost access
    to the home group. Leaving and joining the home group din't fix it. The laptop can access the home group with no problem.

As a step to repair the access of the desk top i wanted to end the home group all together and start a new one. What i'm finding is that the HTPC can no longer gain access to end the home group. It can only join the home group.

The main problem is that the desk top can't access the home group. While trying to solve the problem i found that the HTPC lost control of the home group. Now i'm stuck because i can't end the current home group, i can't create a new one and i can't get
    the desktop the access the current one.

vini_i, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access...

1. have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access... - Similar Threads - Desk Top allin

2. My microsft account has been taken over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsft account has been taken over: Someone has setup their own email and app for 2fa and recovery and i cannot change the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsft-account-has-been-taken-over/55af3974-d3c2-4ae9-bc96-09c9f0448291
  3. My microsft account has been taken over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsft account has been taken over: Someone has setup their own email and app for 2fa and recovery and i cannot change the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsft-account-has-been-taken-over/55af3974-d3c2-4ae9-bc96-09c9f0448291
  4. My microsft account has been taken over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over: Updated from old Router to new Xfinity Gateway. The Router is completely unplugged from everything with no power, I still have access to two WIFI networks that were from the old router but somehow are still available. I can still log in and use them even when I have my Router...
  6. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over: Updated from old Router to new Xfinity Gateway. The Router is completely unplugged from everything with no power, I still have access to two WIFI networks that were from the old router but somehow are still available. I can still log in and use them even when I have my Router...
  7. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. hp desk top help

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp desk top help: I brought this HP desk top it works real good it's an all in one, the thing is that everything that comes out it is in Spanish I don't read Spanish tried to change it but don't work and it has someone else Microsoft Gmail try to change it I can't...
  9. HP Desk top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Desk top: Hello, The sound on my pc was working fine a week ago and all of the sudden it stopped. Can you please help me fix this problem? Thank you so much for your time. This is making me crazy I checked all my wires and all good. Checked the volumes everything seems to be...
  10. HP desk top computer does not have a router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP desk top computer does not have a router: I bought a router for my computer and I have extra slow speed and some programs like facebook gameroom will not load games, it has really slowed down my computer. I had a professional hook it up. Does anyone know of a fix for this. I don't know computer terms as I am 69 and...