Windows 10: have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access...

Discus and support have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access... in Cortana to solve the problem; I have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access anything my email accounts have been comprimised also.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KennethVogel1, Sep 12, 2020.

1. have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access...

I have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access anything my email accounts have been comprimised also.
    No help from Microsoft at all. Last resort FBI.

:)

KennethVogel1, Sep 12, 2020
  2. MagtheK9 Win User

Desk top icons keep refreshing

I installed a HP 6250 Wi-Fi printer. Now the desk top icons keep refreshing. It seem to have slowed down all the processing on my computer. Printer and scanner work ok.

Any ideas or suggestions?

MagtheK9, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one hp. HELP

Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one hp. HELP

CherylCooper1, Sep 12, 2020
  4. vini_i Win User

have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access...

Home group broke during update.

The problem is two fold.

There are 3 computers on the network. The HTPC, now upgraded to windows 10, a laptop with windows 7 and a desktop with windows 10.

When the desktop was upgraded to windows 10 the HTPC was still windows 7. The desk top lost access to the home group. Leaving the home group and the joining the home group fixed the problem. Now that the HTPC is windows 10 the desk top again lost access
    to the home group. Leaving and joining the home group din't fix it. The laptop can access the home group with no problem.

As a step to repair the access of the desk top i wanted to end the home group all together and start a new one. What i'm finding is that the HTPC can no longer gain access to end the home group. It can only join the home group.

The main problem is that the desk top can't access the home group. While trying to solve the problem i found that the HTPC lost control of the home group. Now i'm stuck because i can't end the current home group, i can't create a new one and i can't get
    the desktop the access the current one.

vini_i, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access...

1. have an HP Desk Top allin one thst has been taken over by work group/Admin? I cannot access... - Similar Threads - Desk Top allin

2. desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top: My old desk top with the icon and info is disapperaed ps help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/c2f6e620-5b0b-4993-a40c-b9aea2f71dda
  3. admin account has been disable but i dont have any other accounts to access it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin account has been disable but i dont have any other accounts to access it.: i've recently gotten a surface pro 4 and upon startup i was stuck in a boot loop of "error downloading windows click ok to restart download/installation" or something among those lines. a few hours and youtube videos later now when i start up the computer im met by...
  4. desk top

in Windows 10 Customization
    desk top: my desk top display changed from the display where the desktop showed google chrome, trash, Kindle etc.. They are now in the taskbar. How do I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/0d4d4504-e4f6-468d-bebb-da280d3e690a
  5. HP Desk top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Desk top: Hello, The sound on my pc was working fine a week ago and all of the sudden it stopped. Can you please help me fix this problem? Thank you so much for your time. This is making me crazy I checked all my wires and all good. Checked the volumes everything seems to be...
  6. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  7. HP desk top computer does not have a router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP desk top computer does not have a router: I bought a router for my computer and I have extra slow speed and some programs like facebook gameroom will not load games, it has really slowed down my computer. I had a professional hook it up. Does anyone know of a fix for this. I don't know computer terms as I am 69 and...
  8. My persoal laptop PC has been Taken over by Microsoft

My persoal laptop PC has been Taken over by Microsoft: <I have been on tech support twice and both time the tech fails to fix my system and just logs off remote assistance. My system is completly usless with over 25 GB of files I have no idea what they are. They have all been locked down with admin rights i don't have, yyet...
  9. Desk Top

Desk Top: HI, I'm hoping someone can help me? All my program file icons on the desktop and in the start menu have gone. The programs them self's are still on the pc and working fine as I had pinned some to the task bar and these are still there and the programs open with no issues...
  10. bitdefender has taken over my admin rights, how do i fix this

bitdefender has taken over my admin rights, how do i fix this: bit defender has taken over my admin rights, and I deleted it. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/bitdefender-has-taken-over-my-admin-rights-how-do/ea36e10f-7a7a-47ff-ad77-9ece4989cddf