Windows 10: have an older version of wordperfect office 2000, how do I install on computer with windows...

Discus and support have an older version of wordperfect office 2000, how do I install on computer with windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; have an older of Wordperfect Office 2000, how do I install in computer with Windows 10 operating system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WinstonLeachQE, Oct 3, 2019.

1. have an older version of wordperfect office 2000, how do I install on computer with windows...

have an older of Wordperfect Office 2000, how do I install in computer with Windows 10 operating system?

:)

WinstonLeachQE, Oct 3, 2019

2. older versions Office

Pre-requisite Task

When making significant changes to your computer such as updating the operating system, you should always backup.
    See links to resources about backing up by clicking the link for the respective version of Windows you are running:

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7
    Windows 8/8.1

Which versions of Microsoft Office work on Windows 10?

The following versions of Microsoft Office with the latest Service Packs have been confirmed to be compatible with Windows 10:

• Office 2016 Preview
    • Office 2013/Office 365
    • Office 2010 with exception Office Starter 2010
    • Office 2007
    Older versions of Office such as Office 2000, Office 2003 and Office XP are not certified compatible with Windows 10 but might work using compatibility mode.

Resources: A
    look at running older versions of Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Unable to open wordperfect files

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall WordPerfect x7and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    WordPerfect x7:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for WordPerfect x7and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 3, 2019
  4. have an older version of wordperfect office 2000, how do I install on computer with windows...

is windows 10 capibility for windows 2000

Office 2000 will work, but it is not certified compatible.

Which versions of Microsoft Office work on Windows 10?

The following versions of Microsoft Office with the latest Service Packs have been confirmed to be compatible with Windows 10:

• Office 2016 Preview
    • Office 2013/Office 365
    • Office 2010 with exception Office Starter 2010
    • Office 2007
    Older versions of Office such as Office 2000, Office 2003 and Office XP are not certified compatible with Windows 10 but might work using compatibility mode.

Resources: A
    look at running older versions of Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

have an older version of wordperfect office 2000, how do I install on computer with windows...

1. have an older version of wordperfect office 2000, how do I install on computer with windows... - Similar Threads - older version wordperfect

2. I purchased WordPerfect office 11 but my old computer broke and I have a new one. How can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased WordPerfect office 11 but my old computer broke and I have a new one. How can...: I had WordPerfect 11 on my old computer but it broke so I need to reinstall WordPerfect 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-wordperfect-office-11-but-my-old/fdf03937-2ca9-4832-8875-f362f4995000
  3. how do I revet back to an older version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I revet back to an older version: I would like to revert to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-revet-back-to-an-older-version/8eccade5-e7b3-4ec1-94a5-1104e7cfeb4b
  4. I have Microsoft Office 2000 i

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have Microsoft Office 2000 i: I have Microsoft Office 2000 installed and I am thinking of installing Microsoft Office Professional 2019, will they be comparable and will my files transfer to 2019...
  5. How do i downgrade to a older version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i downgrade to a older version?: Ever since they forced me to upgrade to 1903, i am suffering from huge amounts of input lag, the performance of my games have dropped significantly aswell. I tried upgrading to 1909 with the same results. I was completely fine on 1709 until they forced me, i want to try 1809...
  6. how can i install an older version of windows installer module?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i install an older version of windows installer module?: how can i install an older version of windows installer module? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-an-older-version-of-windows/0f0136aa-0ade-4e8c-b61f-aef962c39d37
  7. How do I install WordPerfect 12 on Windows 10. I have disks and key.

How do I install WordPerfect 12 on Windows 10. I have disks and key.: How do I install WordPerfect 12 on Windows 10? I have disks and key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-wordperfect-12-on-windows-10-i/5c91ebcf-d426-4af0-ac08-f45c790bce7a
  8. How do I associate Office 2000 as default to open Office documents

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I associate Office 2000 as default to open Office documents: I still use Office 2000 on my machines (judge me!). I have never had a problem installing or using Office 2000 on a prior machine. I successfully installed it, and the Compatibility Pack, on a new Win10 laptop. And I can open (say) Word fine, then open .doc and .docx files...
  9. How do I associate Office 2000 as default to open Office documents

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I associate Office 2000 as default to open Office documents: I still use Office 2000 on my machines (judge me!). I have never had a problem installing or using Office 2000 on a prior machine. I successfully installed it, and the Compatibility Pack, on a new Win10 laptop. And I can open (say) Word fine, then open .doc and .docx files...
  10. How to install a older version of Apps?

How to install a older version of Apps?: Hi, I need to install a previous version of Microsoft Sticky Notes, last version is not good. Where to find it and Download it? Thanks 68878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wordperfect office 2000 on windows 10

2. does word perfect office 2000 work on windows 10

3. wordperfect 2000 on win 10