Windows 10: Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

Discus and support Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ukajar Win User

Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

Hi,

Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to.

Any advice appeciated.

:)

Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018

2. Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 13, 2018
  3. how to restore photos in picasa deleted by mistake

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you delete the photos from the PC?

• Did you check if the photos are present in File Explorer?

If any files, folders, documents are deleted accidently from the PC,
    Recycle bin
    holds them if the size of the deleted items are containable. Check if the photos folder is present in
    Recycle bin.

Step 1: Check if the files and folders are present in your PC using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard and type the file or folder name in the search box.

• Select the search result which shows folder and drive location of the program.

• Follow the file or folder path of the program and check if it is the file you are looking for.

Step 2: If you are unable to view the pictures using Picasa application, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Open Windows File Explorer by pressing
      Windows key + E keys on the keyboard.

• Open the file or folder where pictures are located.

• Right click on a picture and hover your mouse over to
      Open with option.

• Select Picasa from the option and check if you are able the view the pictures in
      Picasa photo viewer.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact the application manufacturer for further assistance.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

1. Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete - Similar Threads - sign photo delete

2. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?: Hi everyone,I need to take my laptop to a repair shop. Unfortunately I am unable to power it on due to battery issues and so I'm unsure whether the name and picture shown in this profile will be reflected on the laptop that I'm wanting to get fixed.I own a Lenovo Ideapad...
  3. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?: Hi everyone,I need to take my laptop to a repair shop. Unfortunately I am unable to power it on due to battery issues and so I'm unsure whether the name and picture shown in this profile will be reflected on the laptop that I'm wanting to get fixed.I own a Lenovo Ideapad...
  4. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.: Under Windows Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts > Accounts used by other apps: I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account. Everything on here tells how to delete a USER account. That's not what I'm after. When there is no simple DELETE button, how...
  6. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  7. Would like to sign in with the in a different computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would like to sign in with the in a different computers: Got a used computer would like to sign in on the computers it has windows 10 on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-like-to-sign-in-with-the-in-a-different/deec401f-4782-472c-bfff-2897df7e8ac6
  8. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...: On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size. Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size or include a 11X17 photo paper size?...
  9. I have an empty Folder I am denied access to an would like to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    I have an empty Folder I am denied access to an would like to delete: I am new to Windows 10. Use Win 7 at work and been a Mac User at home for the last 5 years.... Need a Windows machine. But I have an issue trying to delete a folder on my One Drive. It is actually a folder within a folder. No files. I am definitely logged on to the PC as a...
  10. I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.: Scenario: Computer A is upgraded from a genuine Win 7 or 8 to Windows 10. Activated and digital entitled. A bootable media is created. I change Computer A's motherboard to a new one but not the same make and model. I then use the same bootable media to reinstall Windows...