Windows 10: Have any doubts about unknown programs that could be infectious =malware?

Discus and support Have any doubts about unknown programs that could be infectious =malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If so, you’ll need the Windows Sandbox, which is available as a feature in W10. Here’s how to check it:Open the Start menu and search for and open... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AblazeKarma03, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Have any doubts about unknown programs that could be infectious =malware?

If so, you’ll need the Windows Sandbox, which is available as a feature in W10. Here’s how to check it:Open the Start menu and search for and open ‘Windows features’.Look for the Windows Sandbox feature and check the box.Save your work and games then restart the system.Search for ‘Windows Sandbox’ in the Start menu and open it.Paste the program into any folder of the sandbox and run it. If it’s malware, close the sandbox and report the malware to ms and the antivirus groups. Once done, delete the malware.

:)

AblazeKarma03, Sep 9, 2021
  2. simrick Win User

Repair/Malware program

Hard to say without more detail, but that could be a sign of problems. I suggest you follow my steps in post #11, to get your system in tip top shape.

The program you are referring to should be ignored. Ccleaner is the ONLY program I would EVER run on a registry, ever.

simrick, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Have any doubts about unknown programs that could be infectious =malware?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Have any doubts about unknown programs that could be infectious =malware?

1. Have any doubts about unknown programs that could be infectious =malware? - Similar Threads - doubts unknown programs

2. I have a doubt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a doubt: I am having some issues with my new laptop, The Defender stopped working Engine Unavailable and Security Updates fail to install. I am currently using Avast but I wanted to ask do I have to reset my laptop?Or is it fine ? Because my laptop is working perfectly right...
  3. I have a doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a doubt: I am having some issues with my new laptop, The Defender stopped working Engine Unavailable and Security Updates fail to install. I am currently using Avast but I wanted to ask do I have to reset my laptop?Or is it fine ? Because my laptop is working perfectly right...
  4. I have a doubt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. About a unknown program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About a unknown program: Hi guys, I bumped into a query recently, I found a program called the 'Windows Driver Package-STMicroelectronics STTub30 USB' in my laptop, from its name I inferred this may be related to drivers but the question was I did not find it in another laptop.I thought it would be...
  6. Doubt about preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doubt about preview: if i download stable version of update. Will our preview notice disappear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt-about-preview/6350cba6-1470-450a-915a-fa5eb4034d06
  7. Malware - Unknown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware - Unknown: I've seen this a few times as a balloon popup. [ATTACH] I've run Defender: Nothing detected. I ran Trend Micro Free Online Scan: Nothing detected. Please advise. Thank you....
  8. Doubt about factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doubt about factory reset: I was planning to sell my laptop, and preparing it for, if i made a factory reset there is a way to the person who will buy it see the last time it was logged? And there is a chance of my data stay on the ssd ? submitted by /u/Hotsaucebr [link] [comments]...
  9. I have a doubt...

I have a doubt...: if someone has my password and email from microsoft, they can put my account on their computer and install viruses, etc. as if they were installing on my computer? submitted by /u/3m1l10_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftzem6/i_have_a_doubt/
  10. I have this unknown Program on my desktop and I am concerned whether this is malware. There...

I have this unknown Program on my desktop and I am concerned whether this is malware. There...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LMJR500Army [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ex027t/i_have_this_unknown_program_on_my_desktop_and_i/