Windows 10: Have been getting blue screens, need help tracking down the cause.

Discus and support Have been getting blue screens, need help tracking down the cause. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I started getting blue screens two days ago. I have already wiped windows and I still get the same blue screen. I have the minidump file. I think it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielGolden2, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Have been getting blue screens, need help tracking down the cause.

I started getting blue screens two days ago. I have already wiped windows and I still get the same blue screen. I have the minidump file. I think it has something to do with an Nvidia driver issue but I would like to make sure. I'm rather new at reading DMP files so I will upload it and let someone who understands them better look at them to see if I missed something. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fv3450eh34yfqp/060721-5140-01.dmp?dl=0

:)

DanielGolden2, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Have been getting blue screens, need help tracking down the cause.

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Have been getting blue screens, need help tracking down the cause.

1. Have been getting blue screens, need help tracking down the cause. - Similar Threads - been getting blue

2. Getting random Blue Screen Crashes help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting random Blue Screen Crashes help needed: Here is the memorydump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true...
  3. Getting random Blue Screen Crashes help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting random Blue Screen Crashes help needed: Here is the memorydump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true...
  4. Need help with blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with blue screen: I have been getting this for a couple of years now. Updating windows or any other drivers did not resolve this issue.Here is a link to a zip on my onedrive containing the minidump, msfino and speccy specs.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atwdufuwvn6QjY1bzT3gHgaGHyNc9w?e=3Dy6bfAll help is...
  5. Need Help looking at minidump files for cause of Blue Screen

Need Help looking at minidump files for cause of Blue Screen: Would really appreciate help for finding out the cause of bluescreen: Link to minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq4X1htuBcJhhScsZEa7Ba0LV4vU?e=xRua44 Link to MSinfo32: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq4X1htuBcJhhSjg3eHP-d_rwuC-?e=47Dmat My process: 1 followed instructions in the...
  6. I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.: It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse. I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where no issues. I also attempted to try "sfc /scannow" as well, however, it said that it fixed an issue but I've still been...
  7. Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed

Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed: Hey everyone! Recently I have received the final straw for my PC crashing. My pc crashes once every day, and it is a consistent thing in which I have become very annoyed. If anyone could please help me make some sense what should I do out of this, it would be greatly...
  8. Need help with blue screens.

Need help with blue screens.: I've been having multiple blue screens lately. I'm not sure why. I have 3 dumps from the last 2 days. They are uploadedhere. Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-blue-screens/6a49d522-a031-408b-9fb1-60305a35b984
  9. need help tracking down a bug

need help tracking down a bug: once a minute, something on my computer is causing a GPU usage spike which causes the computer to be unresponsive for a few seconds, in all apps. tried reinstalling drivers thinking that was the issue, and even tried installing an older nvidia card instead of the amd one,...
  10. Need help tracking down what's causing disc usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need help tracking down what's causing disc usage: Hello. So I've googled and seen this is a pretty common issue (disc thrashing). But I'm not sure how to exactly narrow down the exact process and possibly kill it. My pc doesn't exactly slow down during this, but it looks like it's random and the 'thrashing' goes on for...