Windows 10: Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC

Discus and support Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Well as the title explains, I have been getting same BSOD since the day I have built my PC. At first I thought MSI's Dragon Center has caused the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrtylnzzz, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC

Well as the title explains, I have been getting same BSOD since the day I have built my PC. At first I thought MSI's Dragon Center has caused the issue but well I have formatted and reset CMOS for couple of times now and I keep getting BSOD with no luck. Most of the times dmp files are not created on BSOD and on restart after blue screen boot device can't be found until I turn my pc off via power button.

I have been getting VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL(WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR) mostly. What should I do?

DMP files can be found at;

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEldknihtawhCkzNviP32aXj1pC?e=hIV5vn

submitted by /u/mrtylnzzz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrtylnzzz, Feb 26, 2021
  2. DEN
    den Win User

BSoDS on newly built PC

Since it is my first time, i did not know that there is a vendors approved list. and it is not. is that the reason for my BSODS?

3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC

1. Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC - Similar Threads - been getting BSOD

2. 1e BSOD. Been freezing 1/2 times a day since I built the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1e BSOD. Been freezing 1/2 times a day since I built the computer: The computer either completely freezes with the screens stuck on whatever I saw last until a hard power cycle, or the computer black screens and restarts itself. In the most recent one, we got full BSOD log reports. Happens randomly, but primarily while playing games. 1 a day...
  3. 1e BSOD. Been freezing 1/2 times a day since I built the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1e BSOD. Been freezing 1/2 times a day since I built the computer: The computer either completely freezes with the screens stuck on whatever I saw last until a hard power cycle, or the computer black screens and restarts itself. In the most recent one, we got full BSOD log reports. Happens randomly, but primarily while playing games. 1 a day...
  4. Having issues with a crashing newly built pc and getting BSODs

Having issues with a crashing newly built pc and getting BSODs: Hello, I am having issues with my system getting bsods. After doing some research and ruling out my sata ssd's, from what I am finding it seems to be a RAM, Driver, or Storage issue. I found the threads on Driver Verifier and the DMPs and went ahead and uploaded them to this...
  5. Having issues with a crashing newly built pc and getting BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with a crashing newly built pc and getting BSODs: Hello, I am having issues with my system getting bsods. After doing some research and ruling out my sata ssd's, from what I am finding it seems to be a RAM, Driver, or Storage issue. I found the threads on Driver Verifier and the DMPs and went ahead and uploaded them to this...
  6. I have been having BSOD since I got my computer. These are ntoskrnl.exe, nvlddmkm.sys,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having BSOD since I got my computer. These are ntoskrnl.exe, nvlddmkm.sys,...: I have been having BSOD since I got my computer. These are ntoskrnl.exe, nvlddmkm.sys, dxgmms2.sys. I reinstalled windows 11 again but it didn't solve any issue. Also I updated every driver from task manager by checking each one. My notebook is Asus TUF gaming a152021...
  7. I have been having BSOD since I got my computer. These are ntoskrnl.exe, nvlddmkm.sys,...

I have been having BSOD since I got my computer. These are ntoskrnl.exe, nvlddmkm.sys,...: I have been having BSOD since I got my computer. These are ntoskrnl.exe, nvlddmkm.sys, dxgmms2.sys. I reinstalled windows 11 again but it didn't solve any issue. Also I updated every driver from task manager by checking each one. My notebook is Asus TUF gaming a152021...
  8. BSODs and system crashes have been plaguing me ever since I built my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs and system crashes have been plaguing me ever since I built my PC: I built my gaming pc around a year ago. After turning on the PC, I had installed windows 10, then downloaded the appropriate drivers, then all the games I wanted, then went to business. About a month after that, I experienced my first BSOD. Within the next few days, another...
  9. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now: I just started getting BSOD since yesterday... I ended up resetting windows and choose keep files.. I ended up getting different BSOD this time around.. win32full not handled, NPFS.sys, IRQL no less or Equal. Now this is getting weird.... I did a update for AMD drivers...
  10. I have been having BSOD frequently

I have been having BSOD frequently: [IMG]these have been popping up for the last few days several times a day I have read many post of people suffering from this problem but every solution I have tried has turned up nothing I have tried checking my memory my system files my driver's resetting my computer but...